Search results

+
  1. IsThatYouTony

It's amazing how one person can create a game changing mod with a gimped toolset,

It's amazing how one person can create a game changing mod with a gimped toolset, while an entire triple A team with the official toolset couldn't even put these basic features in the game.
  2. IsThatYouTony

Can We get an "Alt Cunningham" Romance DLC for V

Straight of course .
  3. IsThatYouTony

Things I would like to see to get added with a small update

Not even a DLC Just an Update
  4. IsThatYouTony

Could You Recycle the Legendary Clothes' every couple days ?

We Stuck with the same legendary clothes in every vendor .
  5. IsThatYouTony

Could Y'all add those TONNO Pants Joggers to The Vendors ?!

I find those TONNO Joggers Pants that the NPC's wear really cool , and I saw plenty variations of those pants , they should upgrade their texture and let us buy them .
  6. IsThatYouTony

So after the UPDATE 1.2 Vendors doesn't change the Legendary clothing now

Even when I skip time 24 h they still the same, all the other do change , in fact there are even more clothing in the store , but the legendary is alll the same all the time !! ANY FIX ? or am I missing something ?
  7. IsThatYouTony

W all Grown add more sex to the game , actual milfs (MILFGUARD)

What types of MILFs y'all like ?
  8. IsThatYouTony

Any IDEA how The Next - Gen Upgrade will look like?

Better Graphics? Performance , ?
  9. IsThatYouTony

Cyberpunk might be saved ! if they review and patch in the PC mods

To Console of course (XBOX, PlayStation) , The mods already fixed so many bugs on pc .
  10. IsThatYouTony

Which quests , mini quests etc are the best for very rare clothing ?!

looking for some jacket , and pants , and beanie that I had on my other save ,for example the "Kinryü Beanie with Titanium Sequins" location musta changed cause there is something else
  11. IsThatYouTony

NightCity Fashion - Looking for Kinryü Beanie with Titanium Sequins

The location from the videos on youtube gave me something different , anyone knows where to get that beanie ?
  12. IsThatYouTony

Does ya also can't stash things in the trunk of Yaiba Kusanagi ?

Deleted my game , made a console reset , delete my save file , didn't help
  13. IsThatYouTony

BUG - Can't Jump in "AREA: SAFE"

I rally support this game , but it's getting worse and worse , i checked an older save went back to that location and still the same , these glitches and bugs are random asf
  14. IsThatYouTony

They should add a Drum N' Bass station

Would fit this game perfectly
  15. IsThatYouTony

Best Response Curve for Aiming ?

Your Choice ?!
  16. IsThatYouTony

Inventory Menu Body - Clothing BUG - Please Fix .

Does Anybody expierce this Body - Skin - Clothing Bug - Glitch That The Body or Clothing Shrinks and Deforms if you go into your Inventory ?!
  17. IsThatYouTony

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

ME personally , Make the NPC on the street smarter , and fix some , skin tone , skin glitches
  18. IsThatYouTony

Body Bugs, Skin Bugs, Glitches

Fresh after I created a new Character . Please fix this
  19. IsThatYouTony

Which Skin Tone is the real one ?!

The One that you chose when you create yo character , the one you see in the menu . where the face is darker and the hands are lighter , or the one in selfie camera mode which also looks different . hope they fix this and there will be some Skin Tone - Ripperdoc in the game
  20. IsThatYouTony

Things I like to see with the upcoming DLC

Things Like to see When the game gets fixed : Harder Difficulty level More Weapon Implants Little Bosses in some areas that have a chance to drop legendary loot More Cars and Bikes , customization Shop More Legendary Guns Barber Shop (more Hair Styles and Beards) Tattoo Master (More Tattoos and...
Top Bottom