Search results

+
  1. Bukary77

Photomode crashing (update 2.1) and graphical issue's.

I have a very similar problem. The game (GOG version) often crashes in photo mode or after I use photo mode. The files are verified and the installation is fresh (I reinstalled the game). It started crashing recently. Here's my report: The photo mode in CP2077 is amazing and I use it...
  2. Bukary77

Q1 Earnings call summary and speculation

Aren't you the one who was almost certain that CDPR will include car chases in 1.21 patch (because "it's easy to implement")? So... I think you are wrong. There will be no car chases or better AI in the next patch. CDPR will not redesign the core elements of the engine in the next patch. You...
  3. Bukary77

New gameplay director for CP2077

CD Projekt has named Gabriel Amatangelo as Cyberpunk 2077's new game director. https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-05-27-cd-projekt-appoints-new-game-director-for-cyberpunk Also, quest director Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz left the studio.
  4. Bukary77

[POLL] Getting around in Night City

I usually jump on the monorail train. It's both the fastest and the most enjoyable way of getting around in NC. Unfortunately, there's no train in this poll.
  5. Bukary77

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

Do you seriously believe CDPR is going to redesign so many aspects of the engine and then make sure that each of these new elements works perfectly and does not interfere with the existing ones? And provide all these improvements in the form of a patch for the already released game? We are...
  6. Bukary77

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

No, there will be no significant AI (e.g. traffic) updates. CP2077 is seriously bad in this regard. And improving it would require a huge game redesign (quests, driving, pathfinding, animations, physics, streaming etc.). The car was already sold. You can expect the manufacturer to fix the...
  7. Bukary77

Anyone have problems with sun glare?

Yes, it is. But you can't have realistic sun glare if you do not provide the player with some realistic sunglasses that he/she can wear while driving.
  8. Bukary77

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

Sources: https://www.pcgamer.com/the-witcher-3-director-has-left-cd-projekt-red-after-workplace-bullying-investigation/ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-04/top-director-leaves-embattled-game-developer-cd-projekt
  9. Bukary77

Montage sequence controversy

Well, it looks like this mystery is solved. Here's a quote from the developer who created the famous Jackie and V montage (screenshot from Paweł Sasko's yesterday Twitch stream): So... it's not some cut content that was compressed into this sequence. And I would not expect CDPR to turn these...
  10. Bukary77

CDPR on a roll

And: CP2077 sales are below expectations CP2077 Refunds Barely Dented CDPR's Bottom Line
  11. Bukary77

Who is Takae Miyata? And what happened to her?

What do you mean? I investigated the case. ;) It seems that some random NPC is always lying there (dead).
  12. Bukary77

CDPR on a roll

In short: in 2020 CDPR made record profits. The details will be revealed on April 22nd. This record is mainly the result of a very, very good CP2077 sales. And because CDPR is not planning to release any other game soon, the company future profits are strictly dependent on CP2077 improvements...
  13. Bukary77

CDPR on a roll

It seems that CDPR's profit for 2020 is HUGE: Also, some interesting read: Record profits for CDPR I guess it's good news for CP2077 fans.
  14. Bukary77

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

NPCs that are part of Trauma Team Scene are ALWAYS overlapped. It's so annoying. Do you have this bug too? None of the patches or hotfixes addressed this issue.
  15. Bukary77

Hotfix 1.21

NPCs that are part of Trauma Team Scene are ALWAYS overlapped. It's so annoying. Do you have this bug too? It is like that for me since the the release. And 1.21 did not fix this. None of the patches or hotfixes addressed this issue.
  16. Bukary77

Who is Takae Miyata? And what happened to her?

Unfortunately, no shard in the area.
  17. Bukary77

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

The narrative delivery. Just check this thread: This game, despite all its flaws, is absolutely amazing if it comes to the way of telling the story. The interactions with other characters are also "some next-level work": And there's also one more thing... Night City. An amazing...
  18. Bukary77

Is the game much darker on PC and PS4 now?

That's why I am using ReShade with this game:
  19. Bukary77

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

You are still hoping for "police car chases in the next patch"? I admire your strong belief in CP 2077 car chases (or traffic AI) and trust in CDPR willingness to rebuild the game (rewriting the engine) after its release. I really do. (And I am not being sarcastic here.) (y)
Top Bottom