Search results

+
  1. V

The 2 things that this game needs most

I disagree. There are already enough missions in the game. Unless they raise the level cap and/or introduce more skills, I don't see the point in adding procedurally generated missions. Also, considering the state of the game, mini-games are the last thing I want to see from CDPR. Perhaps we're...
  2. V

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I think pure Multiplayer is out of the question by now, but to answer the OP's question: 2 big Witcher 3-Style expansions would be more than enough for me, so I'd prefer Coop DLC over even more Single Player content.
  3. V

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

First and foremost I want them to improve the AI - Better police, more realistic NPC behavior etc. The core game play experience would benefit tremendously from this I believe. Secondly, I would like to see a few Quality of Life features such as a Transmog system and overhauled loot mechanics -...
  4. V

Brand new PC, i9-11900KF with a 3080 ti, getting crashes within first 2 minutes

You need to do some stress testing to rule out hardware issues. Download Prime95 and the basic edition of 3DMark. Set your bios to default (fail safe) settings. Run both apps to stress test your hardware. If the issue resurfaces during the test, single out the faulty component by...
  5. V

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

As others have already mentioned, this is indeed a matter of taste. I personally prefer first person games to remain first person throughout the game, without any third person cutscenes breaking up the immersion. However, I am all for options, so if CDPR can ad a third person view for the people...
  6. V

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Playing on Stadia, I noticed quite a few visual glitches since 1.3, but nothing too serious. Hoping for a hotfix within the next few weeks.
  7. V

Really?! [Disappointed with DLCs]

There have been lots of improvements and additions to the game apart from the ones they showed in the live stream.
  8. V

MAXTAC Hunting V

Improved police systems including elite units is something a lot of people myself included would love to have in the game. I'm playing a non-lethal Netrunner so I basically never have to deal with the police apart from story related sequences, but improving the AI also means improving the...
  9. V

Pro-Tip... this game has a reputation system amongst all the factions...

I don't think so. I've been playing a non-lethal Netrunner and I'm near the end of the game both in terms of main story and side missions and none of the gangs I encounter shoot first unless I provoke them.
  10. V

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My Corpo Netrunner
  11. V

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Appreciate all the hard work you've been putting into this game. I'm one of those people who were really disappointed with the game when it came out, but I'm glad I stuck with it and judging from what I've seen in todays stream and from glancing through the notes, it was the right choice. Here's...
  12. V

Was CP too ambitious?

This game screams ambition and all the marketing leading up to release confirms that. Management at CDPR wanted to create the best RPG, the best Action Adventure and the best Open World game period. Considering that companies like Rockstar and Ubisoft have way more resources at their disposal...
  13. V

When will the game be finished?

Greed and unchecked ambitions. They should have delayed the launch or, at the very least, release the game on PC first, but when you spend half of your budget on marketing, you have to meet your deadlines.
  14. V

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

I like the freedom it offers in terms of gameplay. I started out as a Blade wielding Samurai, slicing my way through the opposition only to realise that the depressing theme of the game coupled with my character being a mass murderer had a very negative impact on my mood, so I started a...
  15. V

When will the game be finished?

It should be obvious by now that their focus has been on improving performance on last gen consoles as well as fixing the major bugs, and now that the game has had its comeback on the Playstation store, they can start working on expanding it, preferably with a couple of free DLCs to appease...
  16. V

How Night City would feel with more realistic sound design

This is amazing and so much better than the original, especially the 3D sounds are top notch. If I were a hiring manager at CDPR, I'd be reaching out to you right now.
  17. V

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I love your character. Mind sharing the customisation settings with me?
Top Bottom