Search results

+
  1. X

Rough Landing Achievement not unlocking? [Solved]

I'm currently having an issue with this particular achievement, I've followed many guides and videos but to no avail have i been able to unlock it... It's literally driving me bonkers as I've been at it for an hour straight, going around to find grouped up enemies and performing this 'super hero...
  2. X

Weird Audio Bug?

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed or not but I've experiencing some sort of weird audio bug/glitch whenever the weather happens to rain with thunder and lightning... When this issue crops up, i hear this corrupted sound but to be more specific it sounds exactly as if a game...
  3. X

Replaying cracking sound after stealth killing an enemy!? - Xbox Series X

Hey everyone! I've experienced this sound bug for quite some time now so basically whenever I stealth kill an enemy e.g Grabbing and doing the lethal takedown which does that neck-breaking animation, it makes a horrible cracking sound that replays even after the enemy is dead. (Hopefully, this...
  4. X

Can't progress 'Down on the street' Version 1.2

Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with the main quest/job 'Down on the street' so basically after I had a pleasant meeting with Takemura and his friend (cant remember his name) I told Takemura that i wont go in his van and meet him at Jig Jig street because I was in the middle of Panams...
Top Bottom