Search results

+
  1. Lucas10crz

Next patch rampant speculations

maybe changing his region to US... Maybe the update for the new generation will appear
  2. Lucas10crz

Next patch rampant speculations

What is your Xbox?
  3. Lucas10crz

Updated Roadmap

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I agree with everything you said!
  4. Lucas10crz

Patch 1.31

patch 1.31, also known as the last patch of 2021. how embarrassing
  5. Lucas10crz

Updated Roadmap

That's a shame, everything they promised about dlcs in 2021 was fake... We're a few months away from the game's anniversary, and there won't even be an update to fix bugs
  6. Lucas10crz

No motorbikes in the traffic!

I completely agree 1632009283 npcs have motorcycles just to have them, to stand there for V steal
  7. Lucas10crz

How can CDPR CEO be "quite satisfied" with the current state of the game ???

I agree with everything you said! funny that there are people who still defend the game... then they tell us to report bugs, and the game would have already been released without these bugs, it seems that even today when we BUY THE GAME, we are beta testers .
  8. Lucas10crz

[Save corruption] Textures Disappearing

a lot of people suffer from stuttering in the game, and they don't know that activating this option makes the game much better the frametime
  9. Lucas10crz

[Save corruption] Textures Disappearing

in my case, the buildings only disappear, when the option "slow hdd mode=on" (with this option disabled, the buildings are still normal, but I have a lot of stuttering, with this option disabled) , I already tried to start a new game, to see if it was my save, but even with a new game, this...
  10. Lucas10crz

CD Projekt has said it can’t guarantee that Cyberpunk 2077’s new-gen console versions will make it out this year as planned, though it’s still targeti

what a surprise... almost a year since the game's launch, and they still haven't fixed it.
  11. Lucas10crz

Everything Disappears and Reappears

Same with me.... Patch 1.3
  12. Lucas10crz

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I always played with the option "slow hdd mode=on" , because with this option enabled, I gain a lot more fps, after patch 1.3, with this option enabled, when I'm driving the car, some buildings don't load...
  13. Lucas10crz

NOT AN IMPROVEMENT i.e REVERT? What is your Favorite 1.3 Patch "Break"?

I always played with the option "slow hdd mode=on" , because with this option enabled, I gain a lot more fps, after patch 1.3, with this option enabled, when I'm driving the car, some buildings don't load...
  14. Lucas10crz

MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

congratulations for your efforts... Cdprojekt is "busy" trying to "fix" its own game...
  15. Lucas10crz

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

I always played with "slow hdd=on", because the performance improves a lot, but after update 1.3, some buildings don't load with this option enabled, then I noticed that the folder "cache" is not being created in appdata 1629837385
  16. Lucas10crz

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

My game when I put "slow HDD=on" some buildings doesn't load. Another thing I noticed is that the game is not creating the "cache" folder in appdata, where the "gamepipelinelibrary.cache" is located
  17. Lucas10crz

Patch 1.3

OMG, I had already said yesterday that for sure they wouldn't fix it
  18. Lucas10crz

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

One thing I already know hasn't been fixed, T POSE( this bug occurred during transmission...)
  19. Lucas10crz

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Another update, another LOD distance viewing downgrade...
  20. Lucas10crz

When will the game be finished?

WHEN WILL THE GAME BE FINISHED? A: Never, but please, buy the next dlcs
Top Bottom