Search results

+
  1. S

🎉The Welcome Thread

Try going to where the gig should be. Maybe skip some time too? Some missions pop when you get close to where they are.
  2. S

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned to be wild
  3. S

[POLL] Apartments

I think they all have their charm, but if i had to pick, i'd say the Glen. It seems like the kind of place V would've picked had they stayed in the area, instead of moving to Watson.
  4. S

Regarding the Endings (Possible Bug?)

Maybe it has to do with the path you chose, and the secret ending being two different things? The "secret ending" isn't the actual end of the game so much as it is Johnny and V hitting 'saka in a solo "suicide run". If you take either Rogue or Panam, you've veered away from the secret choice.
  5. S

Bad grammar ban Edit. @quintivarium was the last post when this was typed.
  6. S

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

To expand on @SigilFey s point, most tabletop RPG's don't translate well into video games, particularly when being designed for one person, whereas most table games are designed with groups in mind.
  7. S

Banned by the mighty Talos.
  8. S

MaxTac and Trauma Team

One thing in regards to cyberware in this universe, is there's not much to actually penalize for it's use. Compare to Shadowrun where the more cyberware you have, the lower your essence, and thus, you lose the ability to use magic. There's no magic or anything for the loss of "humanity" to count...
  9. S

The Beast in Me: I never got the call

If you're in the middle of the last mission, everything else is unavailable until it's completed. There should've been a warning to this effect before you went into talk to Hanako.
  10. S

Banned to the province of Daggerfall.
  11. S

Wherever the red dot goes, ya ban.
  12. S

Deleting addons on PS4 for Witcher 3.

I'm pretty sure there's gore regardless. No option to disable that i'm aware of.
  13. S

Banned courtesy of the Hutts
  14. S

Dual Wielding, the ultimate Handgun ability.

There's the stats to worry about, animations for the second hand to go with the normal ones, figuring out balances, penalties, etc. It's probably just not worth the trouble to some.
  15. S

Elton John

I'm still standing after that failed gig. Lookin' like a true survivor, livin' like a street kid. I'm still standing after a flatline, but now i got the ghost of Silverhand in my mind. I'll show myself out :D
  16. S

Okay...how the heck do I get back into V's apartment?

True enough. I just try to keep in mind "Across the street from the building, and don't go higher than the first parking floor".
  17. S

Anyone thinking Cyberpunk would be better game without rpg elements

That's pretty contradictive, isn't it? You say it would be better without the RPG stuff, then say you want three or four different RPG styles mixed together?
  18. S

This is getting into another pointless debate about what is and isn't an RPG. As i've said in another thread, RPG is an entire genre, with sub sections like Tabletop, JRPG (final fantasy), ARPG (Diablo). One may not like it, but they are considered as RPG's.
  19. S

You say they call themselves that, then cite a wikipedia article that anyone can edit? Founded in 1975 in London UK Games Workshop's history stretches back over 40 years to humble origins as a UK-based mail-order business for fantasy roleplaying games. Direct from their website.
  20. S

Okay...how the heck do I get back into V's apartment?

If you use the elevator in the garage where Jackie drops you off the elevator goes right to the same floor. V's place is just around the corner from there.
Top Bottom