Search results

+
  1. SarahOM

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

Please stop crying because you can't watch your character. I'll never understand the fascination with 3rd person, especially in a game like CP. It completely takes me out of the "world" to watch my character twitch around, bumping into chairs like a spastic, or when you try to make a maneuver...
  2. SarahOM

Not working after reinstall

See this ... https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/unable-to-lunche-the-game-after-update-to-1-5.11098576/ You will need to be a user with Administrator privileges. also, you could search YouTube for ... How to disable Nahimic Services | Fix force Close issue
  3. SarahOM

Not working after reinstall

I reinstalled CP77 and it "flatlined" after I clicked start...wouldn't even open. My fix was to open task manager and "suspend" the NahimicService.exe I went back to Steam and relaunched the game and everything was fine. P.S: Don't restart the PC because windows will start NahimicService.exe again.
  4. SarahOM

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

5. SarahOM

Random FPS Drops - CPU utilization drops at same time

"I am running mods" (n)(n)(n)
  6. SarahOM

I love this game!

I've racked up 500+ hours which is more than the last 7 games I've played so yeah, I definitely got my moneys worth. I just started playing Red Dead 2 and frankly, I'm bored...I miss Night City.
  7. SarahOM

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

The NPC's in this game are amazing 1640556826 My second V ... the Street Kid
  8. SarahOM

Post Your Desktop

CP2077 is beautiful...
Top Bottom