Search results

+
  1. UMA22

What game are you currently playing

Playing blood of steel Not bad, and it's free Give it a try it will be fun 1710952575
  2. UMA22

Changes to Gwent you want before Maintenance Mode

u have 4 rounds to kill it or lock, think it fine but can be wrong sure can't realise how sttrong it can be until u see it 1679245060 they reduce it recently and i think now it fine, and there's cards that need time to play, perfect example play simlas with Bountiful Harvest, and also someties...
  3. UMA22

there's absolutly no problem with reavers, there's a lot of anty card to them just need a smart playing they will lose against MO kelltulis, Thrive with Drowner and Cursed Damsel, but also with Sir Scratch-A-Lot bc it will become the strongest unit and playing him each round make him not taking...
  4. UMA22

1- remove the last patch about non neutral cards, it just broke the game and make NG has no limits annarietta become better than radovid, damien de la tour and even renfri, and all the assimilation cards has now much more possibilities 2- NG nerf -change jan calveit ability, to Something totaly...
  5. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.2

Sometimes i really doubt if the dev are caring about what happening in game Like are they seing wich faction is almost always on top ? And why ? Maybe bc they have op card that need to be nerfed since it was relased but nothing have been done about it Patch 11.2 still no nerf to jan calveit...
  6. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.2

Skellige coup de grace patch 🙃
  7. UMA22

Which card would you choose?

The tome is so strong if played with some archetypes like vampires or the relics making the tome cost only 6 and monster will become overpowered Or the Magic Compass 10 The compass is fine fo 8, his condition is already complicated enough, need a deck tottaly focused on it to make it work
  8. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.1

I've played it in ranked only three times and won the 3 ones but must say i thought i'll lose them Faced Keltullis Tibor + Practitioner And SY Blood Money Beated Keltullis bc i pushed him to play Sabbath round 2 Beated tibor bc opponent forgot priestess have veil wich make tibor useless, and...
  9. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.1

Melitele become very fun to play, but can we do something to fix wich unit it can create and on wich row, bc i know i'm very unlucky bc it always create it on the wrong row that's fine but it mean if i push it i can create an 8 provisions unit, i know my luck and i dont want to see a sabrina...
  10. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.1

The patch note is annonced one day before the update, it is avaible now
  11. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.1

Aren't u tired of facing NG enslavement again and again ? The problem with enslavement it not skellen or Torres, it the leader ability itself it like playing Vigo's Muzzle but without locking the unit u took mean it like playing a 12 provision card at any moment of the game, it also mean u can...
  12. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.1

I played about 200 games this season, and i've faced 0 Melitele deck, maybe ur confusing with temple of Melitele but even that i've faced it only 4 i guess if u have a good deck of it i'll be happy to see
  13. UMA22

Patch Notes 11.1

Let give a construtive feed back, I like the syndicate nerf really intresting to see more witche hunter, i really like the nerf Torres var Emreis: Highest Priest, wasn't that card enough played this season ? Instead of making it harder no let make it worthy to play no matter what ? Melitele...
  14. UMA22

Not so neutral cards

Agree, for garrison, but it mean that's it already useful for three faction isn't that enough ? I will say only two bc i see no interest to play it with ST But it not true for teleportation, it more useful if u play it with monsters with Gan Ceann To boost it twice work really good with...
  15. UMA22

Quintivarium’s Quirky Decks

https://www.playgwent.com/fr/decks/bc8625ab41e35c1810ff5fe37ce9699e https://www.playgwent.com/fr/decks/b90695e16775d7724e362fa98b0ea6df https://www.playgwent.com/fr/decks/4222c0084c4f039e7702104272aa0241 https://www.playgwent.com/fr/decks/13a57027ab855958e86d1fc9b30a0936...
  16. UMA22

Maybe, but it became a fundamental unit for skellige decks, make it gold will kill skellige, for me that card is fine the NG Kingslayer witcher need to have Doomed, and more people will agree i think, bc we are tired of facing NG mill deck... we are tired of facing NG 90% of the games in fact...
  17. UMA22

Yenvo, is that really a question ? It an op abused card, that can be used at any moment of the game can't do easier to play no condition like almost all the nilfgaard cards her provision are 9 when it should be 11 or more, this card and Vilgefortz are the reason why NG is so much played, not...
  18. UMA22

When you can mod the game, what will you want to do?

Why ? Senarios are good it offer better mechanics to ur deck i agree some are maybe too much op especially the NG cultists senario, The SK pirates and NR Siege too but it fine The problem is that some are really bad, like, In Gedyneith's Shadow, i think they just need a rebalancing
  19. UMA22

Patch Notes 10.12

Tyr is fine it can be controled, but torres is the super cheated one, dev just thinked a little and said hey NG doesn't have super cheated cards enough let's allow them to play them twice, faced 8 double skellen today toxic gameplay push me to play more toxic with my old saskia eldain deck
Top Bottom