Search results

+
  1. That_Revenant_Guy

Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

[...] Honestly, she calls you an asshole because you screwed her then left. Quelle surprise! If you think that any woman wouldn't text the same when she asks you what it meant to you, and you flat out say she's a distraction, of course she won't be happy. What woman would? Women ask those...
  2. That_Revenant_Guy

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I'm not talking the act itself, I'm talking about her having to hammer the point home, like a group of teenage girls mean texting at a sleepover, after she already put you on blast. Having to revisit old arguments, and keep taking about how it affects her, is a toxic trait. She never even...
  3. That_Revenant_Guy

Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

I think all this comes down to, is who you'd date IRL. Judy is a lot warmer, and tends to display feelings more, and Panam has more banter, and likes a more boyish/locker room jibe. Judy seems to prefer a Dad joke. I think out of the two though, I'd be happier with Judy. Panam likes you, but in...
  4. That_Revenant_Guy

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Tbh, Panam is a poor romance choice. She's only ever nice when you agree with with all the time. Disagree at points and she's siting there beating the steering wheel, or shouting and screaming to get her way. She showed her true colours when you Dob her in to Saul for the free ride. Not...
  5. That_Revenant_Guy

Controversial Opinion: You shouldn't pick things up

I don't agree at all. You do you though.
  6. That_Revenant_Guy

Murk Man car missing?

I got the Caliburn this evening. You have to have a street cred of about 27-30, and it just appears on the map as a location. When you go into the tunnel, it gives you an audio cue, and highlights the car just like you've seen in the tutorial videos. It's still free, no actual mission to do...
  7. That_Revenant_Guy

Murk Man car missing?

I'm playing through for the legendaries. I've just finished the Ghost Town mission. Cycled ahead 5 days, and not even the shipping container is there.
  8. That_Revenant_Guy

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

- More customization or reason to have an apartment. Your energy regenerates worth every save anyway, so what's the point in sleeping somwhere? -Better and decent Synth/Dark/Cyberwave music, maybe collaboration with Caprneter Brut and Scandroid. - More Melee only or stealth missions. Most of the...
Top Bottom