Search results

+
  1. KaliSharma

Update 2.0 date revealed!

Can't wait! Meantime, I will drive aimlessly around and poke at those small quests and gigs I never visited :)
  2. KaliSharma

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

I would recommend the specs to be 32GB ram with XMP enabled, it helps with minimal to recommended level performance immensely when moving / driving fast through the city. Lots of stutters with 16GB ram.
  3. KaliSharma

Starfield! Spaaaaaaace...ladders.

Love huge space games, like Independence War (yes the original!), IW2, Elite: Dangerous... then I kind of went Meh at Starfield ... it has a $100 steam launch price here. *goes back to E:D*
  4. KaliSharma

What’s coming in Update 2.0: Revamped Police

So it's just like GTA 20 years ago then :)
  5. KaliSharma

Let's complain about things that aren't parroted in the media

I feel the game world is so big and detailed, a player would want to 'live in the world' instead of taking drastic actions in the main quests and trying to change it. In reality trying to change a stable power structure usually brings even worse consequences. I'd like to see more of this...
  6. KaliSharma

Can someone please explain how, "Revealing position" hack, is suppose to work? [Explained] [Spoilers]

I always roleplayed it like so: You're wirelessly connecting to a Wi-Fi network belonging to a group of people and start using it for destructive purposes. The admin / netrunner of the group figures out something is wrong with the users because someone's cyberware just shorted out or 3 people...
  7. KaliSharma

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

I was satisfied waiting a year before purchasing the game, and 1.31 ran very well on my antique gaming laptop from 2014. I've started my second playthrough on mods which dramatically enhances the game balance & interface. I believe in time mods will also fulfil all the missing gameplay...
  8. KaliSharma

Trans V

On my first (and only) playthrough as female V I completed both romances for Judy and River, and loved both, they kind of fulfill different needs for me and I was surprised this was allowed. Although I get some embarrassed texts from Judy saying she had a girls' night out without me. All is...
  9. KaliSharma

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I enjoyed playing a corpo-rat and being shoved into all sorts of interesting schemes and epic failures that have nothing to do with me. It indeed captures the feeling of working for a mega corporation, good and bad. Well, midway through I made a lot of friends but at the end when Arasaka...
  10. KaliSharma

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I thought starting a nomad revolution was fitting with the mood. Or is it due to Johnny messing with my head?
  11. KaliSharma

Which character do you dislike most?

I seem to have the same feeling there about Takemura... I'm not fond of him and he's clearly out to use me for his own gain but he's the only employer / source of support available at a critical timing so I'm stuck with him. I walked off to do a dozen gigs and spend quality time with my dolls...
  12. KaliSharma

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I've just bought the game recently and found Judy to be a very reasonable and helpful quest giver and team leader, she is clearly experienced but turns out on the helpful side on various occasions, even though this opened up new avenues of risk. At the end of the Clouds fiasco she noticeably...
  13. KaliSharma

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I think I'm the only one in the game who insist on wearing a helmet when riding a motorbike or participating in a street race lol! Arasaka vest reminds me of HANS device in real world motor racing.
  14. KaliSharma

Now playing [music]

How I think "The Beast In Me" should be played out, bringing a retro-futuristic car into a crazy race in the Badlands :)
  15. KaliSharma

A Few Ideas on How The Game Could Flow

The story of Cyberpunk 2077 takes on a theme of urgency and self-sacrifice before 'your' consciousness is wiped out, or arguably your neural system is taken over irreversibly, so we are put on a roller coaster ride and arguably get subtly influenced by Silverhand's personality - since he...
  16. KaliSharma

Strange things people want in this game

I think a lot of these will be 'fixed' or made available in mods, the metro mod is working good right now.
  17. KaliSharma

I love this game!

Found it amusing you posted a screenshot of a garbage dump lol. I'm probably about early-midway through the story and taking a break after being politely friend-zoned by Her Highness of the Badlands, I decided I had enough of post-traumatic thoughts and went downstairs to take a walk. The place...
  18. KaliSharma

Holy sheep I like your views on the TT especially the 'business' aspect. Somehow they have to pay for the operating costs of their fancy tac gear and AV, in my view they're operating more like a spec ops helicopter crew than just Rescue 911. In-game lore states they have a zero tolerance policy...
  19. KaliSharma

It may be a personal opinion... but I dislike "privatized healthcare" with a vengeance. It means if you don't subscribe to Trauma Team "insurance", forget about affordable or accessible healthcare. Who lives and who dies is determined if they can pay up. It's a play on certain real life...
  20. KaliSharma

I love this game!

If no one takes the risks to push the boundaries there would be little progress to the trend of making clones of other games. CDPR took the risk and bit the bullet, one year later I pick up a product so wonderful I've played it for 30 hours straight and forgot most of my IRL worries and didn't...
Top Bottom