Search results

+
  1. mallmann1978

What game are you currently playing

I'm not playing anything. Let me explain: I like games with a story, campaign, games that make me feel like I'm really "inside" the plot. Regrettably, the only game that has been released that meets what I expect (I'm referring to the story) is Cyberpunk 2077. And it's been 2 years. And it's a...
  2. mallmann1978

DLSS 3 & Reflex PC Update

Thanks for answering. Your response was much more illuminating than CDPR support's response.
  3. mallmann1978

OK. Now I'm calmer and just ask for clarification... if possible. Does anyone have the graphics and video settings screen like this? This happened after the last update. My VGA is an RTX3080Ti.
  4. mallmann1978

Brief list of performance issues I've experienced since the Next-Gen Update that still need resolving.

So it is. Really this last "update" was just to bring supposed benefits to those who have RTX4000 VGAs. For you who have RTX2000 or RTX3000..., nothing good has been added. However, even those who own the RTX4000 are reporting problems. In short: it's a highly problematic update. CDPR or Nvidia...
  5. mallmann1978

[...] For those who believe that this update does not have purely commercial purposes beyond suspicious (cui bono?), here are the words of the global art director for CD Projekt Red, Jakub Knapik said: “Playing Cyberpunk 2077 with the AI-powered performance of NVIDIA DLSS 3 is the best way to...
  6. mallmann1978

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Could someone let me know if after this last unnecessary update, when you go to use the mirror, your character doesn't appear? This is happening with my game. Also, CDPR support is rubbish.
  7. mallmann1978

I repeat: this update is absolutely unnecessary. I know Reflex is available for older VGAs. The question here is that if it's been available for so long, why announce it? Does not make sense. Or rather, it does make sense: it's something they did to "compensate" for granting privileges to anyone...
  8. mallmann1978

Today I managed to run the game. There are still some mods that don't work. But this is now the least. I already know what they are. I have a bug that could be caused by some mod: my V doesn't show up in the mirror. Let's see how I solve this. But that's not what I want to write about. I want to...
  9. mallmann1978

But they are after the money. Before Nvidia profited from miners. Now they kind of want to squeeze money out of gamers. Smart! Well, this patch sucks and not just because it puts more emphasis on RTX4000 owners, but also because it broke my game. It doesn't even open anymore. I play with mods...
  10. mallmann1978

DLSS 3.0 and other features. I had written that this would be terrible, since most PC gamers play with RTX2000 and RTX3000. It means that my RTX3080TI will now perform absolutely ridiculously. It is one of the ways that these companies (CDPR + Nvidia) find to "force" the gamer to change his VGA...
  11. mallmann1978

1.7 getting real close?

I also believe the expansion will be huge. All prudence is little but I think it will be much bigger than "Blood and Wine" of The Witcher 3. Personally I believe it will be almost "a new game within the game". And I also think it won't be limited to one new area: we'll have lots of things to do...
  12. mallmann1978

1.7 getting real close?

I may sound repetitive. And I apologize. If CDPR brings DLSS 3.0 to Cyberpunk 2077, what about the PC gamer crowd that owns RTX2000 and RTX3000? It is highly likely that the game will experience a brutal drop in performance for those who do not have an RTX4090 or RTX4080. And we have to remember...
  13. mallmann1978

1.7 getting real close?

If DLSS 3.0 is implemented in the "Phantom Liberty" expansion, everyone who owns RTX2000 or RTX3000 VGAs will face very serious performance issues (see the severe stuttering issues brought on by The Witcher 3 Next Gen on PC). DLSS 3.0 is only available for the RTX4000. These VGAs are priced...
  14. mallmann1978

Performance issues with Witcher 3 ver 4.0

I suspect too. There is an intertwining of interests between studios that develop games with Nvidia. There seems to be a tendency to induce gamers to buy the new RTX4000. In other words, it's always $$$$$.
  15. mallmann1978

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Valerie "loves" to trade with the Tyger Claws.
  16. mallmann1978

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

My beautiful Valerie.
  17. mallmann1978

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

"Excellent". With the arrival of patch 1.61 now I can't even get into Judy's apartment. And I still notice in the window that it "disappears".
  18. mallmann1978

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

Nvidia can only be kidding. They released a driver that increased performance reasonably well; however it "breaks" the map. And suggest reverting to the previous driver. Pffff... "Congratulations" to Nvidia, one of the most roguish companies in the computer world. Well, that company (which is a...
  19. mallmann1978

Map display issue

Here the same thing. With this new update from Nvidia there was a substantial increase in FPS (running smooth with everything at ultra/psycho on an RTX3080TI). However, the map is completely corrupted. Hope Nvidia fixes this.
  20. mallmann1978

Phantom Liberty story speculation

Just a detail. This female character in the NUSA uniform doesn't look like the president of NUSA to me - many have speculated that it is the president. Rosalind Myers appears on TV and is not that woman (). I believe she is an important character in Militech, a new character. And yes, I believe...
Top Bottom