Search results

+
  1. Y

Procedurally made games (Human creativity with AI doing the math )

yeah and it gives us more content. I think it's do able for the simple gigs and hustle in the game. I don't think AI is there yet to randomly generate side quest level missions...would need to get to Delamain level sentience for that lol
  2. Y

top 10 favorite games

1. Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2.Metroid Prime 3. Zelda Links Awakening 4. COD Modern Warfare 5. COD 1 6. Cyberpunk 2077 7. GTA SA 8. Max Payne 2 9. TES Oblivion 10. Pokemon Blue
  3. Y

Dear CDPR...

amen
  4. Y

Favorite female characters in games?

Anyone remember Mona in Max Payne 2? She had that vibe and I got a nice feeling playing through their story. Also liked the lady in Red Dead Redemption 1. Pannam for sure-- I think with her it's more how CDPR setup some of the scenes with her, the music, the background setting etc. it just felt...
  5. Y

Procedurally made games (Human creativity with AI doing the math )

This is I think a slightly different topic but I think they have the technology now or should invest in it for an engine to randomly create the environment, setup, and NPC placement of gigs. Right now everything is scripted by the developer, rather than spend all the time on scripting, should...
  6. Y

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello, I'm new here. I've put about 30 hours total between playing on xbox One, PC, and now PS5. This is the only game I've ever had that I purchased 3 copies of on multiple systems... show show much I love this game. My style of play with these types of game is do all side quests and gigs...
  7. Y

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

For sure expansion because it seems just a waste to have this amazingly designed and vast city with so limited main story.
Top Bottom