Search results

+
  1. Vetrogaming

Edgerunner Quest

ok thank you, i will put in a ticket to support
  2. Vetrogaming

Edgerunner Quest

thats just the thing for me, i did not get a text or anything just nothing happens for me 1663682257 ive looked everywhere online i seem to be the only one with the dam problem xD thought ill post it first to see just incase but.
  3. Vetrogaming

Edgerunner Quest

I am unsure if anyone else is getting this problem but as for me i am not seeing the side quest pop up on my map and when i do go to the area its menat to be i see the braidance there, when i go to play the braindance, it plays as it should but when it finishes, it is just a blank screen and...
  4. Vetrogaming

Desperate Threads

theres nothing about David when i call him either, the braindance is there but after i watch it nothing, unsure what to do
  5. Vetrogaming

Desperate Threads

There is green graffiti there and the brain dance but i played the braindance and no mission popped up, just nothing happened after the braindance
  6. Vetrogaming

Desperate Threads

i have figured it out now luckily it has fixed itself i had to go to a pervious save but there is still one thing i cant seem to fix and that is getting the quest for the new edgerunners near the megatower, i actually even recreated a character just to try and get the quest xD
  7. Vetrogaming

Desperate Threads

It seems the gig Desperate Threads is bugged for me, unsure if anyone else gets this issue but when i come out to the truck at the intersection the checkpoint on the right just goes blank and nothing happens.
Top Bottom