Search results

+
  1. tokyomonster95

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

1706344040 1706344172
  2. tokyomonster95

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Another bug. The icon doesn't disappear at all. It does not disappear during cutscenes. Everything is turned off in the interface settings, but it remains.
  3. tokyomonster95

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Just a couple of hours ago I had a problem with sounds. Radio and effects are too loud. You can’t turn the radio on 100%, only 20%, it’s just unbearably loud.
  4. tokyomonster95

BUGS after Patch 2.1

When rtx lighting is turned on, fps drops sharply. This was not the case before update 2.1. And the fps drop in DogTown was never fixed. In corporate areas, fps drops sharply.
  5. tokyomonster95

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Kusanagi's new stealth motorcycles. :shrug:
  6. tokyomonster95

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Fixed rtx reflections. cool (not). Now, when you turn on reflection, the lower part of the face and the upper part of the head glow.
  7. tokyomonster95

What's coming in Patch 2.02

We are waiting for the rtx reflection fix.
  8. tokyomonster95

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

Please fix rtx reflections!
  9. tokyomonster95

Bugs after Patch 2.0

I have played more than 500 hours and after patch 2.0 these saves do not start and the game crashes. My last save was 115 hours long and I wanted to start completing the dlc from this save for maleV, but now I have to go through everything again. :(
  10. tokyomonster95

Bugs after Patch 2.0

I updated the drivers before the patch, but today I decided to roll back to the previous one. the problem was not solved.
  11. tokyomonster95

Problems with rtx reflection. 2.0

I have a problem with tracing. When the reflection parameter with rtx is turned on, the character's skin is metallic gold. maybe someone knows a solution to the problem. rtx 3060
  12. tokyomonster95

Bugs after Patch 2.0

I have a problem with tracing. When the reflection parameter with rtx is turned on, the character's skin is metallic gold. maybe someone knows a solution to the problem.
Top Bottom