Bugs after Patch 2.0

+
I really wonder how they tested the migration from 1.63 to 2.00. I simply cannot fathom how so many problems have reappeared again and till now there is no hotfix in sight. I only hope that the DLC, which is going to be released in one day will bring some fixes to address the major problems :/
Yes, that's my hope too.
They will have to release a patch or hotfix with the expansion. The game is almost the same as when it was released 3 years ago.

I really wonder how they tested the migration from 1.63 to 2.00. I simply cannot fathom how so many problems have reappeared again and till now there is no hotfix in sight. I only hope that the DLC, which is going to be released in one day will bring some fixes to address the major problems :/
mode joke on ^^
may be they tested the same build they send to all reviewers / youtubers / press xD
my big concern with all those bugs , its how the game with this patch 2.0 "force" noth cpu / gpu at hight state , even there's "nothing to do "
change setting do nothing , hight state just stacking and temp keep rising more you play .. we need to do a quicl reload to refresh all of this :(

18ac809891749-screenshotUrl.jpg
I cannot keep my progress. 01 of 25+ saves are damaged. This bug was day one, two years ago when this game launched. And now again?! I'm really disappointed in this company but not surprised. I won't be playing until this is fixed because I'm not losing my 400+ hours of gameplay.

First bug I've come across.. I'll use my katana and do a heavy attack, the game will immediately crash and error pop up and I'm sent to the ps5 home page.

View attachment 11363350I cannot keep my progress. 01 of 25+ saves are damaged. This bug was day one, two years ago when this game launched. And now again?! I'm really disappointed in this company but not surprised. I won't be playing until this is fixed because I'm not losing my 400+ hours of gameplay.
Me too. I'm not going to sacrifice hundreds of hours to create a new character and still have things like this appear.
Different problems appear more and more.
The game is broken.
As in December 2020.
WTF?
CDPR, what did you do?

Been playing 2.0 over the weekend, and at a certain point my main character (not a new save) stopped taking damage. Not from guns, melee or grenades. Checked with other characters and they still take damage, so its isolated to that character. Tried changing difficulty, reloading, resetting. Wanted to go back to an older save but all the auto saves had the issue. Really hoping this resolves itself / gets fixed since this was supposed to be my main save for Phantom Liberty.

Platform: Xbox Series S

I experienced the same unfortunately. For me it happened after my V returned from Cyberspace during "Transmission". Was actually a quite helpfull bug at first, since I needed to wipe out the Vodoo Boys then ... It was also fun playing with MaxTac at low level :)

The only fix for me was going back to a savefile before "Transmission", which kinda sucked since those Silverhand Sequences are pretty long.

View attachment 11363350I cannot keep my progress. 01 of 25+ saves are damaged. This bug was day one, two years ago when this game launched. And now again?! I'm really disappointed in this company but not surprised. I won't be playing until this is fixed because I'm not losing my 400+ hours of gameplay.
I've experienced this same bug as well. What platform are you playing on? Because I was on my PS5 when this bug occurred.

The monowire from ripperdocs seems to have missing stats like stat attunement, even on Tier 5. Other arms being sold do not have this issue and seems to be working properly.

Attachments

• 2023-09-25 00_51_31-Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png
    2023-09-25 00_51_31-Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png
    595.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 2023-09-25 09_48_00-Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png
    2023-09-25 09_48_00-Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png
    830.4 KB · Views: 36
Bugs I'm noticing so far:

1. The stash wall seems to be bugged and so far isn't displaying anything (have tried Psalm, Buzzsaw, and the new Dying Night pistol).
2. I can't turn on the radio in V's apartment
3. Traffic lights are really low quality in places (but maybe that's my pants PC?)

I have played more than 500 hours and after patch 2.0 these saves do not start and the game crashes. My last save was 115 hours long and I wanted to start completing the dlc from this save for maleV, but now I have to go through everything again. :(

Holy God I've never seen the game this broken. Even at launch the game was playable and now I can't even boot this on Linux. When I do get it running, the game is so broken in every other conceivable way and I've been waiting in silence for a patch or even a media release.

NOTHING. WHERE'S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR ISSUES?

The community will want answers.

Why bother doing quality control when you can destroy your great game and wash your hands of it, amirite? I'm so upset by the state of the game I'm making my first post on Cyberpunk forums.

So I decided to try this game, problem is I am use my left hand for my mouse hand, and Cyberpunk 2077 don't register that I have changed the mouse settings so normal right click is left click for me.
Some other games does this and then I just rebind the keys in game.
However cyberpunk 2077 don't allow me to bind anything to "my left button (normal right button)" and I refuse to play the game with incorrect mouse bindings.

Please just let me do my own bindings.

asd.png

Nothing major, but when wearing the Trilayer aramid-weave fixer skirt with your gun unsheated, you get this weird looking texture on your screen whenever you look down

Yes. Not only that, but now the sound changes based on what kind of shoes V is wearing.
Post automatically merged:

"BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.0"

On PC Steam, can anyone confirm that when you start playing for the first time, that V has footsteps sound? And if not, when you quicksave, and reload that save, that V does have footsteps sound?
Yes. Not only that, but now the sound changes based on what kind of shoes V is wearing.

EDIT: Can you guys posting images please use thumbnails? It causes the page loading to stutter when attach multiple 4k+ images directly into the forum; I can only imagine what it's like for other people when I'm a 1gb connection. For crying out loud...

I experienced the same unfortunately. For me it happened after my V returned from Cyberspace during "Transmission". Was actually a quite helpfull bug at first, since I needed to wipe out the Vodoo Boys then ... It was also fun playing with MaxTac at low level :)

The only fix for me was going back to a savefile before "Transmission", which kinda sucked since those Silverhand Sequences are pretty long.
Same here, I am now invincible after the "Beast in me" race quest. Took me some time to notice it...
I tried to:

Save and reload
Quit the game and reload
Unequip all gear
Drowning

but nothing worked...
Only way around this bug is to load a save prior to the race that triggered the bug (4 hours of progression lost)
Add this on top of the relic glitch bug I am experiencing for now 10hours and that I cannot fix since I do not have any saves prior to "Automatic Love" quest and you have the peak Cyberpunk 2.0 experience.

Really disappointed, I was hoping that a AAA game 3 years after its release would be stable to some extent but so far this has just been game breaking bugs all over the place

During the fight against Adam Smasher, boss jumps from time to time onto the balconies on the sides of the arena. It happened to me several times that when he jumped onto the highest floor, on the side where the Tarot card is located, he landed in the air, on the "invisible floor" between the balconies, and stuck there until the end of the fight. Even after defeating him, he knelt in the air. and I was forced to talk to him standing under his butt :p
I was doing the Nomads ending.

Moreover, in the above-mentioned ending, when we enter a sandstorm in the epilogue, the texture of the storm flickers.

I'm playing on PS5

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow there was a patch of corrections like the day 1 patch. At least the most serious ones that are preventing players from playing.

I don't plan to play the expansion until December, many details need to be corrected to have a satisfactory experience.

I thought CDPR was convinced of the stability of their game and that's why they decided that patch 2.0 would come out only 5 days before the expansion.

Now it has turned out to be another serious mistake because Red Engine continues to do its mischief and the developers will be 1000% right now to turn this situation around.

We return to the starting point in 2020, with a game with much better features but that is once again unstable.

Good luck CDPR and strength, there are weeks of hard work left to stabilize all this and make this great game shine as it deserves.

Without errors!!!!

Top Bottom