Progression play?

+
Progression play?

Monsters have no progression units.
As the round continues, all other factions have units to deal damage or buffs, without sacrificing their own.
Without using special cards, monsters have nothing, that continues to deal damage, without sacrifice. Except for ghoul.
Bullshit.
Ps: and ghoul is a one shot. Dont give me the neker deal either. That dont compare to the ballista unit. Remember I'm talking about progression without sacrifice of another unit.

Last edited:
GamerGawd;n8378540 said:

Well if you want to be specific about it, monsters do.
  • Fire elemental
  • Vran warrior - arachas train (and add a nekker)
  • Frightener
  • Old Speartip.
  • Ancient Foglet
I know some of those require a another card to play but you cant always ask for what you said here:
GamerGawd;n8378540 said:
Remember I'm talking about progression without sacrifice of another unit.

and monsters of course have access to neutral cards

So why do monsters need MORE?
just because other factions have trebuchet-like cards doesn't mean monsters do.

Last edited:
Lim3zer0;n8380650 said:
So why do monsters need MORE?
just because other factions have trebuchet-like cards doesn't mean monsters do.

Just doesnt seem balanced. The other factions have progressive damage as the round continues but monsters always have to play a card to do the same. Just doesnt seem right that monster need to rely on special and neutral to keep up.

GamerGawd;n8378540 said:
As the round continues, all other factions have units to deal damage or buffs, without sacrificing their own.
Without using special cards, monsters have nothing, that continues to deal damage, without sacrifice.

Dude, there also only Northern Realms have an opportunity to convert cards to gold, not fair!

Each faction has its own features. When opponent plays a minion with continuous damage pass this round! You will keep your last minion and he will lose all the board!

Last edited:
vorant94;n8385400 said:
Dude, there also only Northern Realms have an opportunity to convert cards to gold, not fair!

Each faction has its own features. When opponent plays a minion with continuous damage pass this round! You will keep your last minion and he will lose all the board!

yeah, but when those cards are bronze(x3) and then they have the ability to resurrect them again. Passing on a round isnt a very good strategy. Only caretaker can steal for your side on the next round. Monsters deal more with their own graveyard unfortunately.

Also, remove 1 point for every card revealed in either hand or onto the battlefield cards. Monsters dont have anything like that but other factions do. Bullshit. Sick and tired of playing special cards or neutral to do the same damage because monsters have nothing similar for progressive damage. Monster decks are mostly non-monster to win. Ive talked with other players, they feel the same. Only those that dont play monster disagree.

I play monsters wild hunt deck and beside the weather cards which are the core of the monsters faction, most of the cards i play are monsters and i am rank 11 now.

gold:
avallach
caranthir
woodland spirit
caretaker

silver:
nithral
ice giant
aeromancy
merigiod hailstorm
ocvist
alzur double cross

bronze

3 wild hunt riders
3 wild hunt warriors
3 foglets
2 ancient foglets
1 alzur thunder
2 fog
1 thunderbolt potion

leader : Dagon

other factions use gerald igni , yennefer the conjurer , yennefer, zoltan, scorch, king of beggars, decoy, ciri, lacerate etc. All of them are neutral cards and special cards.

the only OP decks now are henselt ability and scoitael buffing 1 card and always having card advantage to play it last.

hello guys , sorry that i repeat . Who knows why some players have 10 or 15 cards in the deck at the beginning of the game. Although minimally like 25 cards?

ComicsStreaper;n8414990 said:
hello guys , sorry that i repeat . Who knows why some players have 10 or 15 cards in the deck at the beginning of the game. Although minimally like 25 cards?

That's because 10 of your cards are in hand,
10 cards in the hand, 15 in the deck. :)

ComicsStreaper;n8414990 said:

10 cards in the deck at the beginning of the game? are you sure?

Top Bottom