Patch Notes 11.9

+
Do only I have one impression after a few days of the new season? Gwent was lately NG card game, now its NG statuses game. At rank 3-1 I challenge a lot of NG statuses which I feel toxic and boring. I see statues I press esc+enter to not waste my time. I belive NG status deck was so weak it needed additional damege from

Today 6 games out of 9 were against Nilfgaard statuses at rank 6. What a ruined game.

Thank you for the new cards and balance changes.
I've been having a blast when this season started. So many creative decks!

Thanks for giving NR devotion some attention. Also, it's great to see some nerf on Reaver decks.

I was hoping for a prism pendant change though. I'm not even sure if it's good enough even at 4 provisions.

Not a big fan of Oxenfurt. That card like beats the 5 provision card: Doppler.

I played today some games and it was horrible. 75% vs NG boring and uninteresting matches. I'll stop with this game for now. They can play their 30 min Henry mirrors and mass poisoning decks for themselves. The NG cards from the past 2 card reveals and cultists cards need huge nerfs.

I really appreciate the effort developers put into this patch, a lot of good reworks and adjustments.

Last edited:
If you don't fix this hell, I will delete the game. Bronze blocks gold, bronze goes for 20+
Screenshot_20231005-221207.png
points.

Game is not working on MacOS Sonoma.

Any update?
Post automatically merged:

How can i contact support team by mail?

Top Bottom