[Bug] Can't find an opponent

+
[Bug] Can't find an opponent

I currently can't find any game. I just infinitely go back to the deck selection screen. Everything was working fine at the beginning and now without any apparent reason I can login/sign in/check my deck but cant pass the "searching for a worthy opponent" screen ...

I contacted the support. So far I tried :
-Restart the game
-Restart GOG
-Log off/in to GOG
-Restart my computer
-Restart my box
-Run GOG and the game as administrators
-Verify the files
-Reinstall the game
-Reinstall all Vredist
-Sacrifice my cat

I'm clueless...
Any solution to this problem ?

Exact same thing , im playing from eastern Europe , not sure that it matters but could be a factor. It just search for 1-2 min than goes back to deck select . I tried to reinstall the game , reinstall GOG , restart pc , commit harakiri . Nothing seems to work , and ppl on twitch are playing and $h!7 .

NoTmO;n6930790 said:
I currently can't find any game. I just infinitely go back to the deck selection screen. Everything was working fine at the beginning and now without any apparent reason I can login/sign in/check my deck but cant pass the "searching for a worthy opponent" screen ...

I contacted the support. So far I tried :
-Restart the game
-Restart GOG
-Log off/in to GOG
-Restart my computer
-Restart my box
-Run GOG and the game as administrators
-Verify the files
-Reinstall the game
-Reinstall all Vredist
-Sacrifice my cat

I'm clueless...
Any solution to this problem ?

Tried everything here and I'm still having the same issue. I haven't played a single game since getting into beta. I also tried resetting my modem and router and disabling Windows firewall but no luck.

Happened to me today, I've been playing for weeks now with little issue, sometimes it took up to 10 minutes to find a match but eventually the matchmaking engine started up again.

Can't find a single match in hours.

Can some one tell us wtf is going on ?Are we banned or something ? Would love a response of some sort . Its like that since yesterday and no one seem to know why its like that .

Can't be banned w\o announcement or warning + there's people that even didn't play a single game.

I know servers have been up and down lately. Probably just work going on. Remember -- beta. Beta. Beta.

Still, if the problem persists for more than a day or two, send notification into CDPR Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

(Also, you will always receive notification about being banned. If it does happen and no notification is received, just contact Support.)

SigilFey;n6933100 said:
I know servers have been up and down lately. Probably just work going on. Remember -- beta. Beta. Beta.

Still, if the problem persists for more than a day or two, send notification into CDPR Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

(Also, you will always receive notification about being banned. If it does happen and no notification is received, just contact Support.)

Mate i understand that this is not your concern nor your job to deal with us , however ... can't you just hit the Tech team and tell them that a bunch of guys cant play on their accounts cuz of unknown reason. Instead of sending us on the official road to it , where we must fill up a report that you must pretty much tell your PC's life story cuz ... you know all the sections must be filled up , and you can't submit the report unless you know your PC's Social Security Number , where it was born , blood type , and all other stuff that are completely unconnected to the problem you have . Long story short , i tried playing from different machines , and different IP's and it didn't work so it must be the match-making in the game , 95% sure its something of that sort . Surely you have some sort of way to connect with someone from the tech , instead of sending us to submit reports that will take some time for some one to actually read , cuz they could be like thousands reports every day , and after long correspondence , we conclude that the problem is in the match-making , and thats like a week worth of time wasted on red tape . I just want to play some cards , smoke something relaxing and listen to some music , is that too much to ask ? is it ?

SigilFey;n6933100 said:

I put a ticket in, nothing yet. It's been 5 days since I got into beta and I have yet to be able to play a single game. I'm not using a VPN or anything else- never had a problem connecting to any other game or service. I've also talked to multiple people on reddit who are having the same issue. It definitely appears to be a network issue on their end but it's not that the servers are down...people are playing the game on twitch and I still can't get an opponent for example. I'm in the Northeastern US if it matters.

SigilFey;n6933100 said:

I knew I signed for a beta and I understand the possibility of having issue. But this is clearly not an isolated problem. Seems like numerous players have not been able to connect to a game in days and there is no answer from the support.
I just need a :"You are permanently removed from the beta" or "We are working on it" ... Can we have an official answer ?

I may have figured out my issue...it appears to be Networx (network monitoring software)

I have to completely exit it AND make sure the process is not running in the task manager or services. I'm not sure why this would cause an issue as it never has before for any other game, but I'm able to find games now that I've done this. If you have any sort of bandwidth monitoring software or network activity monitor try disabling it...still, it sounds like this needs fixed as well.

No worthy opponent

I seem to be having trouble finding opponents. The game keeps sending me back to the Deck selection screen...

In all seriousness though, I have noticed I am having a harder time finding opponents today too.

Top Bottom