[Bug] Can't find an opponent

+
maxllmus;n6946520 said:
Same problem i 51 lvl and cant find opponent 2 days in row. I hope it will be fixed.
That's a good method to prevent Gwent addiction, which is a serious disease in the Witcher game. :D

luke175;n6940890 said:
I may have figured out my issue...it appears to be Networx (network monitoring software)

I have to completely exit it AND make sure the process is not running in the task manager or services. I'm not sure why this would cause an issue as it never has before for any other game, but I'm able to find games now that I've done this. If you have any sort of bandwidth monitoring software or network activity monitor try disabling it...still, it sounds like this needs fixed as well.

Does this mean that you were able to play again after disabling Networx?

SigilFey;n6947810 said:
Does this mean that you were able to play again after disabling Networx?

Yes, it worked for the first time once I disabled the Networx process and service. Still, something is wrong somewhere as I've used Networx for years and played a ton of online games, used FTP apps, streaming music, etc. without issue. If I start Networx again the game fails to find an opponent. I know there are a bunch of network apps out there that might be tripping something in Gwent or GoG that prevents it from connecting to their servers.

I'm only guessing, but it's probably just an unsigned process that's getting intercepted by whatever security protocols are running.

Can anyone still experiencing this post their security / monitoring software? Don't see why something like Networx would cause an issue...but there it is.

im lvl 76 cant find opponent , but lvl should not be a factor in this matter . Its getting ridiculous no one is doing jack $h!7 about this bug , nor came up with official statement about this problem .

SigilFey;n6948520 said:
I'm only guessing, but it's probably just an unsigned process that's getting intercepted by whatever security protocols are running.

Can anyone still experiencing this post their security / monitoring software? Don't see why something like Networx would cause an issue...but there it is.

i dont have any monitoring software expect antivirus witch i tried disabling
i tried different device (with different antivirus)
i tried different IP (3g)
and still cant find opponent (i was playing form 2nd day of beta so it was working)
however i did not try VPN

They are aware of this issue now. They finally post something on reddit.
The best way to help them fix this problem is to report Log so they can figure out whats going on. Hopefully it will not take that long.

Guest 3951330

Same here. Havent played since 3 days, not a single match. Wrote a report, but did not manage to send my log.

I have been having this same problem since yesterday. Up until then, game was playing smooth through a vpn. I have disabled vpn and same problem. I am playing in the US.

Same issue here.

I am level 25 and I am having the issues since yesterday evening. Yesterday it wasn't has bad I was able to get a opponent after 4-5 tentative but right not I have often 10+ tentative in a row before finding anybody.

sasa41;n6955120 said:
same problem for me. i need to try 1,2,3,also 10 times to find an opponent. i play from italy

Idem. Same problem for all weekend. It is really annoying...

Same here.... After another restart have managed to find an opponent, then again nothing... Send log to support.

It started happening to me this weekend and has progressively gotten worse. From having to try 6-7 times yesterday to not being able to find a single game right now. Many streamers seem to have the same problem.

Top Bottom