SOLVED Bug " Maerdrome effect on Sigdrifa"

+
Bug " Maerdrome effect on Sigdrifa"

Dunno if anyone reported it already but in a recent match when I used Spores effect on Sigdrifa it just removed the strength increase she received from resurrections ( 1->2 and then effect back to 1) and left her on the field of play, she wasn't removed). When the next round started my opponent was unable to resurrect her using restore card.

Mardroeme only removes base strength. The bug is that unit with 0 base strength aren't killed if they have some kind of boost.

gnarbrag;n7472620 said:
The bug is that unit with 0 base strength aren't killed if they have some kind of boost.
And that is no bug, temporary strength is still strength, and as long as it's not removed the unit stays on the board.

Surla;n7472550 said:
When the next round started my opponent was unable to resurrect her using restore card.
So there is no bug at all, Mardroeme removes only the base strength. Sigrdrifa was buffed and therefore stayed on the field until she was destroyed by the end of the turn or whatever reason and therefore banished from the game - 0 base strength on entering the graveyard.

Top Bottom