Problems with Wild Hunt Navigator and Resilience

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems with Wild Hunt Navigator and Resilience

"Wild Hunt Navigator" works not correctly. While i control an other wild hunt monster (not a navigator) i not get the copie of it while i play the navigator. For example: I have one "Wild Hunt Hound" on my side of the field, one in my deck and no hound on my hand. Now i play the navigator with the hound as my target ... now here apears the problem: i doesn't get a copy of the targeted hound (and he is a "Wild Hunt" creature). Please fix that.

The next problem i have is the "Resilint" thing. I mean it is a good key word and works fine, but it is to strong. Let me explain: If you play against a Scoia'tael/Dwarf deck with 3 "Mahakam Defender" in it. Now your opponent has 2 of these on his side of the board ... BOOSTED!!! His score is higher than yours and the only thing is that you lose this round and probably the next round too, because your opponent has 2 big dwarfs with the start of the next round. Nobody wants to play a deck only with strategy against one faction or key word.
I think it's the best that only one(1) ally with "Resilint" is allowed on each side of the board ( i mean you can have one and the opponent too at the same time).

Last edited by a moderator:
Resilience is fine. There are many ways to counter it with cards like adrenaline rush, dimeritium shackles, dimeritium bomb, mardroeme, fiend, and many others.

I suggest you take some time to go through the card collection and read the descriptions of every card in the game.

This might give you some ideas about what cards you need to craft in order to counter some of the decks that are giving you trouble.

I knew that a "smart" person (ATTANTION: sarcasm!!!) post shit like that. I toke the time to look at the card collection because i use my brain before i say/write something. I play different card games for years (since 2005) and i knew a lot of deck building. I play actually a monster deck and the only problem it has with Resilience (more than one on the field) und you can't play every card you want. Every Pro-Gamer in T/CCGs would told you that you have to play at the minimum of your deck size (in Gwent it is by 25 cards).

Resilence is easily countered. You can kill lthe dwarves when they're still small, you can lock the dwarves with shackles/Fiend/Auckes/Margarita/Ciaran/Donar (it takes away resilence), you can burn them when they're big..

KasumiGoto;n8875800 said:
Resilence is easily countered. You can kill lthe dwarves when they're still small, you can lock the dwarves with shackles/Fiend/Auckes/Margarita/Ciaran/Donar (it takes away resilence), you can burn them when they're big..

That's basically what I said in my post above, but for some reason the OP took it as condescending that I suggested they find cards they lack, and craft them to counter.

I guess basically the OP is just looking for responses like "OMG YES DORFS ARE OP NERF THEM NOW" instead of constructive posts from people trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom