x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely amazing news and super excited to see how it turns out.

Comment

Ok I'm late to the party...only heard about it today. Its great news! I just hope it stays super accurate to the book lore. I'm sure it will, Game of Thrones is getting abit stale now......need something to take its place. Anyone have any speculation as to when we might see it?

Comment

Nicolas Cage is Geralt xD nah i joke i joke dont kill me

Comment

It'll be crap.

Comment

If they won't forget that it has to have a lot of sense of humour (politically incorrect), and if they will hire a team of good actors (with some sense of humour) who can interact with each other, it might work, and they themselves might have some fun at work .

Yvonne Strahovski definitely Yennefer (she is good actress with charisma and it will be a nice polish accent), Lee Pace as Geralt (can play everything, attracts attention without even trying and if they managed to make Żebrowski a bit ugly, they will manage with Pace), Sebastian Stan as Dandelion (excellent Mad Hatter) and Stefanie Martini as Ciri ( she looks likea child-girl but she can be quite powerful- Langwidere and that what Ciri should be) could be a brilliant team. Additionally in some small parts as elves, nobles and so on: Kasia Smutniak, Magda Mielcarz, Iza Scorubco, Jakub Gierszal, ...because why not

Comment

Idris Elba should play Geralt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post
                Idris Elba should play Geralt.
                Yeah, I reckon the peasantry's reactions at the sight of him would've been priceless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyWO...=youtu.be&t=37

Comment

Working...
                X