x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo what version of the Witcher Adventure game will you be playing???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

• Soooo what version of the Witcher Adventure game will you be playing???

Considering this board is threadless...... How many of you out there are looking forward to getting this game? Which version will you be purchasing? One of the digital version or the actual board game, to feel every crevice and card with your fingers.
    One of the Digital Version
    37.5%
    The actual Board Game
    27.68%
    Both
    34.82%

I'll get both.

Comment

Neither, most likely. Unless it turns out to be REALLY great. If that will be the case, then I'd buy a PC digital version (if there will be one).
      Last edited by Mohasz; 30-01-14, 16:16.

Comment

Definitely the actual board game. I have a couple of people to play with and as we're all long-time P'n'P RPG players, like strategy, adventure and related games that are a bit more complex and require thinking, and we're all fans of the Witcher, this is just perfect for us.

But I might also get a digital version, if a Windows version was to be released. Would be fun to play with some of you guys.

Comment

Most likely both, but it would be the actual board game if I had to choose only one.

Comment

I'll get both, but a physical one for my collection only. I don't have anyone to play it with.

Comment

I'm in the same boat, so I'll get the physical edition just to take it to bed at night and caress the lovely figurines or fondle the cards. Then I'l play the digital one. Still hoping for a Windows version.

Comment

I'd love the physical edition, but have doubts over shipping. So probably Android when it's out.

Comment

I'm gonna get the physical. I like collecting things with substance to them. Also I don't own a tablet or smart phone and have yet to be given a reason to get one over my old phone.
                  Last edited by Vincentdante; 31-01-14, 08:37.

Comment

I would really like to get the real thing, but I'm not sure how publishing and shipping will work this side of the Atlantic so I'll wait and see what happens.

I'll get the Android version for sure. And if they release a desktop edition, I hope they will include a Linux version.

What I'm REALLY hoping for is a DRM-free Android version, not just Google Play. The Humble Store is an excellent alternative.

Comment

I would really like to get the real thing, but I'm not sure how publishing and shipping will work this side of the Atlantic so I'll wait and see what happens.

I'll get the Android version for sure. And if they release a desktop edition, I hope they will include a Linux version.

What I'm REALLY hoping for is a DRM-free Android version, not just Google Play. The Humble Store is an excellent alternative.

Comment

The actual board game. Nothing beats meeting with friends and having some fun face to face.

Comment

I wish I've some witchery friends here :l so probably gonna have it digitally to have some people to play with~ and after saving to buy the comics and some for witcher 3 the game itself including upgrading my pc, I will get it after that to add it to my collection~

Comment

Both. Physical for collection and digital to play with forumites.

Comment

I found a group of people that play board games. I will definately bring this to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X