Character Customization!

+
Vexslasher, how about you hop off to Skyrim and its modding community?

Also, why are you staring at guy's asses all the time?

I think you don't understand what I said, I was referring to 3rd person games in general. And I always play a female character to avoid that situation.

Does your mom know you're up this late?

I may be new here but I still deserve respect. And your calling me the youngster here when your the one that's going completely off topic to call me out. please stay on topic..

I think you don't understand what I said, I was referring to 3rd person games in general. And I always play a female character to avoid that situation.

I may be new here but I still deserve respect. And your calling me the youngster here when your the one that's going completely off topic to call me out. please stay on topic..

Well you keep mentioning guy's asses and how one finds himself in the situation to stare at them, I just assumed you were a connoisseur of fine man-ass.

Also, your version on topic is to bimbo out a character as much as possible because you're afraid that looking at a guy from behind instantly makes one into a flamingo.

Forum veteran
I may be new here but I still deserve respect. And your calling me the youngster here when your the one that's going completely off topic to call me out.
Respect is earned, much like its loss. Shallow, creepy comments like those you've made don't exactly do you any favors in that sense.

Also, your version on topic is to bimbo out a character as much as possible because you're afraid that looking at a guy from behind instantly makes one into a flamingo.
True story: Once I was playing through KOTOR with a male character, then I blacked out. Next thing I knew, I was dancing on stage at a local gay club. It's a slippery slope, I tell you. A slippery slope covered in glitter and single-dollar bills. Never again.

By the way, fingers are totally phallic and I'd like to be able to customize my character to not have fingers since I'm so super hetero.

So anyway.......

The amount of mods on Skyrim is huge (even ignoring the ones that probably should never have seen the light of day lol). It would be interesting to see what might come about from a similar community in CP2077. Especially as far as customization options should the game have one like I'd like.

Not being able to access and use the mods is the only downside to playing on a console... its really a bummer...

Don't have a gaming PC Wisdom or just prefer playing sandbox style games on console?

So anyway.......

The amount of mods on Skyrim is huge (even ignoring the ones that probably should never have seen the light of day lol). It would be interesting to see what might come about from a similar community in CP2077. Especially as far as customization options should the game have one like I'd like.

Don't have a gaming PC Wisdom or just prefer playing sandbox style games on console?

Lol.... my PC slows to a crawl if I load scrabble on facebook....

Can't..tell..if..serious. INTERPRETER!

I will give it my best shot....

ahem...

"Originally posted by a juvenile who will likely still be too young to purchase the game even when its released in 2-3 years

I would like to have more bigger boobies... because derp... Boobies in other games are never big enough for me.... I want a character with boobies bigger than her head, so that when my character runs it looks like 2 over full water balloons stabled to a toothpick, cause fat girls are grodie... You should allow me to make a vdieo game I can really masturbate too. Also make sure the chicks cannot be made ugly, because I don't want to be thrown off my stroke. Don't make male characters, because i hate masturbating to them but I can't help myself sometimes...."

Close enough?

I personally think character customization adds a lot to games. For me it makes the difference between buying a game and pre-ordering it right after it's been announced. Especially gender should be customizable.
That's something I really missed with the Witcher. (I think even story wise it would have made sense there - I mean after all witchers gain their super-human strength through mutation - why wouldn't girls be able to do that??)
Anyways I think customization really enhances the role-playing experience - it's just so much more fun to explore a world with a character you "designed" yourself. So I would really love to see that with Cyberpunk :) Besides - there are already enough games out there that let you play the 0815 white-male-short-haired-mid-30-something hero :p

...can't be arsed to catch up on what I've missed in the thread; I only have so long on my lunch break. =p

If it hasn't been mentioned: I'd really like it if there were animations specific to holsters you buy. If you have a hip / thigh holster, I'd like to see characters (both PCs and NPCs) reach for 'em; if there are shoulder holsters, I want to see characters draw back their coats / trenchcoats / armorjackets to reach for 'em.

I'd really like it if there were animations specific to holsters you buy. If you have a hip / thigh holster, I'd like to see characters (both PCs and NPCs) reach for 'em; if there are shoulder holsters, I want to see characters draw back their coats / trenchcoats / armorjackets to reach for 'em.

Oh, totally this. Cross-draw to a shoulder holster versus hip-draw would be great fun to watch. If we have to have Third Person at all, mutter.

...can't be arsed to catch up on what I've missed in the thread; I only have so long on my lunch break. =p

If it hasn't been mentioned: I'd really like it if there were animations specific to holsters you buy. If you have a hip / thigh holster, I'd like to see characters (both PCs and NPCs) reach for 'em; if there are shoulder holsters, I want to see characters draw back their coats / trenchcoats / armorjackets to reach for 'em.

What you saying is the the game it self, reacts for the aspect of your character?....If is that what you are saying...that would be sick!

What you saying is the the game it self, reacts for the aspect of your character?....If is that what you are saying...that would be sick!
Absolutely.

Specifically, when it comes to weapons, I'd like to see animations that make sense for the weapon, rather than a weapon just "magically" appearing in your characters hands. If your character wears a mono-katana on their hip, I want to see an animation of them drawing their weapon when you go to arm it.

Oh, totally this. Cross-draw to a shoulder holster versus hip-draw would be great fun to watch. If we have to have Third Person at all, mutter.

Absolutely.

Specifically, when it comes to weapons, I'd like to see animations that make sense for the weapon, rather than a weapon just "magically" appearing in your characters hands. If your character wears a mono-katana on their hip, I want to see an animation of them drawing their weapon when you go to arm it.

I am so totally sold on this idea, that now I simply require, not want, REQUIRE, this to be implemented in the game...

I also want to see shoulder straps on the long arms... even in games where the weapon is visible, it always just kind of glues itself to your back... looks seven shades of wonky....

While I didn't care for your gun magically disappearing, or not being able to store weapons in your safehouse without DLC, I did dig the way Sleeping dogs handled it. You cop stow you handgun, but you couldn't stow your rifle, if you wanted to pull out another weapon or ride a bike, you tossed the rifle or smg down... it made sense given the story.

i want to be able to put my character full of tattoos and piercings, something like this

.....aaaand you think I need a girlfriend? Did you see those ears? SOME one needs a boyfriend.

I love it when people get that crap done to their ears... not only does it point them out as wonky... but its like a ripcord for their head.... you just grab and yank, they start making all sorts of loud noises, water starts flowing from their eyes, you have just started the motor that turns them from adult into infant... And the bet part is... they usually have 2 of them... so if the first doesn't take, you can try again...

Then you have all the little back up bits to rip out afterwards, to keep the party going for a while...

And the tattoos on the legs....that is horrible photoshop work...

And the tattoos on the legs....that is horrible photoshop work...
Indeed; I like how it's all placed incorrectly, so that if the model were standing up, it'd all be upside-down. XD

Yeah; the whole "neo-tribal" thing isn't my cuppa. Last thing you need while you're in the pit is someone to slip, fall, and grab hold of the BIG ASS handle coming out of your earlobe...

While I know this game is going to have the "create your own character" stuff, I don't mind playing with a story provided character in a story format. You know, like the witcher games :)

Top Bottom