New Forums - Let’s rock!

+
For those who would like to know . To send PM`s click on the Username of your choice and from there you are given a few choices to select from . Select the one you want and ready , set , go .

Tutut Tommy... theres a thread in GD for secrets of the forum... bad moderator you :p

Noooooo... put away your Rod of Banishment !

What's up with my nick having a lower case "s" now?

@seboist It seems many of us were affected with nickname changes. Mine went from Luxorek to Luxor [my original registration name back in 2007], but you can change it back yourself if you want to. Just go to "Settings" and then to "Edit Profile", there should be a panel there named "Username Change - Optional".

Tutut Tommy... theres a thread in GD for secrets of the forum... bad moderator you :p

Noooooo... put away your Rod of Banishment !

]:-> . Haven`t made it that far yet . :) But i`m trying . Saw quite a few questions concerning the new forum and thought to answer here as well .

@Luxorek; not Luxor the Moon Prince by any chance? If so you are one of my favourite game characters :p

@Tommy; aye it does somehow seem much bigger, perhaps these forum rooms should have their own Witcher specific nicks... this could be "The Swamp" then, GD "Vizima", TW3 "Naglfar", etc...

och ok, i'll get me coat.... Taxi !

@Luxorek; not Luxor the Moon Prince by any chance? If so you are one of my favourite game characters :p

Naah, sorry to dissapoint @Kudos but that nickname originated from my love of Luxor, a city in Egypt, which is basically one big open museum. I am a big history buff what can I say ; ] I changed it to Luxorek when I realized that Luxor might not be the most unique nickname in the world hahaha.

Och I knew it was a longshot...

and of course I know Luxor, amazing place, Ancient Egypt is a favourite of mine too :)

Wupz.. I meant to thank #104.

RAWR!

@seboist It seems many of us were affected with nickname changes. Mine went from Luxorek to Luxor [my original registration name back in 2007], but you can change it back yourself if you want to. Just go to "Settings" and then to "Edit Profile", there should be a panel there named "Username Change - Optional".

Thanks for the tip!

I am really missing the feature to subscribe a (sub)forum to get immediately an email, if someone created a new thread in that subforum. Only daily/week updates per email are possible.

Since the profile scoring leader board from TW2 has disappeared I was wondering is there specific technical reason behind it or just forum is being prepped for TW3 new scoring system.. why not having both if that's the case?

Since the profile scoring leader board from TW2 has disappeared I was wondering is there specific technical reason behind it or just forum is being prepped for TW3 new scoring system.. why not having both if that's the case?

I totaly didn't notice this, but you're right. People will still play TW2, they can't just erase this function. Especially since the game doesn't have an in-game leaderboard, like say...every other game that tracks scores.

:mean:

Top Bottom