Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

+
Dust is pizdec. I mean that is quintessence of bad taste. So bizarrerie, sorry. Could you please add some rhinestones and OTHER SHINES, and SOMETHING PINK PLS, PLS, PLS!!! To make all this even moar horrible, seriusly. Bunny ears woulbe nice also.

Pretty much... I mean, the low cut back is nice, since it's something new, but the front... and that circlet? I know what I will mod first thing the RedKit comes out...

As expected, it's a party dress that doesn't really fit in the game too well - apart from the masked ball of course.

I do I like elf vibe the dress has going for it, I just don't feel it fits Triss. The whole thing seems a bit out of place. :S

Ps.
Am I the only one that likes her old hair better?

As Loredo would say "dressed up like a whore on parade day". Also neither of the alternate outfits show up in the pre-rendered cinematics.

As expected, it's a party dress that doesn't really fit in the game too well - apart from the masked ball of course.

I do I like elf vibe the dress has going for it, I just don't feel it fits Triss. The whole thing seems a bit out of place. :S

Ps.
Am I the only one that likes her old hair better?

When I saw it in the pic I thought I was going to like the new hair better but after using it I definitely like the old hair better. Overall..not really impressed by it. The dress is nice but the low cut makes it look.....well not as classy as I like my Triss to look...otherwise it would be nice. The jewelry, the shoes and the hair? Meh don't like those at all.

I also wondered why they made her look like she should be working in one of the brothels in Novigrad - instead of evading witch hunters. It also looks like a sorceress's idea of a ball gown.It's much less practical than Yen's alternate outfit. I imagined she would get her Witcher 2 outfit as an alternative.

I also wondered why they made her look like she should be working in one of the brothels in Novigrad - instead of evading witch hunters. It also looks like a sorceress's idea of a ball gown.It's much less practical than Yen's alternate outfit. I imagined she would get her Witcher 2 outfit as an alternative.

Don't see it as in any way equating to brothel wear. Personally think it's rather gorgeous as an alternative to her existing outfit.

I don't like this alternative look. I agree with you about the hairstyle, I love it. I really don't like the new dress. That kind of dress should be weared when she's involved in important events like in a summit at the mages lodge (based on the books) or during the quest where the location is in the night party not so far from Novigrad.
My feeling by reading the books is that Triss have never used fashion dresses.

Whilst the dress looks nice, it just feels so out of place. I do love the new hairstyle though, especially the tolkienesque elvish braid.

My first thought was that it looks out of character, but I like to think of it as an evolution of Triss, in the same way that choosing Triss (if you do/did) can be seen as an evolution of Geralt. I think that giving her a sexy venomous looking outfit makes her look more like the powerful sorceress she is and is recognition/reflection of the fact that for many of us Triss was the ultimate romance for Geralt. She needed a look to elevate her to that part. Early game, I agree that it doesn't work when she's hiding out in Novigrad, but to me it makes perfect sense late game. I think it would've been cool if the game automatically switched her outfit once she left Novigrad, and she could've explained the change in the context of the situation or surprised you with it in cutscenes/dialogue.

I hate Triss's new look... I mean tbh I hated her dresses ever since the first game because the books clearly states that she can not wear low cut stuff anymore due to scars. Also, I think I mentioned it in my quest to get alternative looks for Triss and Ciri:

Triss is famous and a wanted fugitive. It makes absolutely no sense for her to wear anything revealing at all or even walk the streets with her hood down. Seriously... everybody knows Geralt and he roams the streets with a buxom woman? That wouldn't ring any bells would it? Cover your tits and maybe wear a cape Triss. When it comes to the dress... that is even more ridiculous. I wonder who thinks this rubbish up? That's like the witchertrained Ciri fighting in highheel boots with no amount of armor at all, her bra hanging out and always freshly applied eyeshadow... absolutely ridiculous.

No offense on the tits front or anything but seriously? Do we have to see Ciri's bra or Triss' tits all the time? I'd like an alternative look for Triss wearing a proper outfit without any low cut tops and maybe a cape to make the hood a bit more feasible and a Ciri that wears proper fighting boots, a bit of armor and is definitely not showing her ugly woolen bra all the time. Also... for heaven's sake give her more than a fur collar when she goes to Skellige or runs around Kaer Morhen... it's cold there.

That outfit is stunning. The love to detail is remarkable. Though I will probably only enable it during the Vegelbud mission and maybe act 3.

Top Bottom