Connection Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
mossymassu;n8635700 said:
I now changed to wired connection and haven't got a single disconnection / error while playing -> having even a small lagspike will apparently cause the disconnection.

Doesn't explain my situation - wired all the time since playing on a desktop. Also it would not explain why the DC's always happen in the same places (when first logging in and when trying to que for a match).

Also got my first "out of sync" DC during a game just now, hasn't happened before.

EDIT: Router reset didn't help either.

Last edited:
CD projekt has done nothing about this game breaking bug for two days. Blizzard would have had this fixed in a day. If this isnt fixed soon im quiting this game and going back to hearthstone

I'm positive that they are prioritizing a bug of this caliber, that prevents a lot of people from playing, over single card functionality issues. Here's hoping for a fix. Although it would be nice to get a response that they have been made aware of this. :/

Connection Lost.

Whenever I try to start the game I get to the klick on any key to begin page but when it starts loading a message saying service interuppted. please verify your connection. I have windows 10

Connection lost

Service interrupted. Please verify your connection.
  • Information on the platform, context and frequency of the occurrence of the issue is required.
PC, seems to happen occasionally the game tries to access/update my card collection/progress.Haven't gone longer than 10 minutes without it happening.
  • On the PC the following info is very helpful: operating system, graphics card, processor, RAM, which disk the game is installed on and what kind of a disk it is, PSU make and power
Win 10 Pro, Nvidia 1080 graphics, i7 7700k CPU, 32 gigs of ram. Game is on an SSD, D-drive in Windows. Corsair 750w PSU.

Didn't have issues in closed beta, problems started with open beta patch. Opening my kegs to literally hours due to getting disconnected and having to reconnect.

Getting constant disconnects even though my internet is fine.

This has been happening for 2 days now. Every time I go into a loading screen in the Gwent client there is like a 50/50 chance to lose connection. This is especially frustrating with trying to do the challenges for leader cards. Every time I win a challenge there's a loading screen and a chance to disconnect and then the win wont count and I have to do the challenge all over again. Currently I have won the Skellige "Battle Fury" challenge over 10 times and have disconnected every time after...

Similar disconnects keep happening when accessing deck builder, saving decks, milling, basically anything that prompts some kind of an action to the server. While in a game everything works fine, I have no disconnected even once, but these loading disconnects are really getting to me.

If there is any additional info you need, just tell me and I'll provide it.

wtf is this?? "out of sync connection issues" gives me fucking defeats wtf is this??! i havent got these problem in closed beta at all, im on pc, not to mention sometimes the game doesnt respond, stats are different and one time i got frozen in game with card selection and couldnt do anything and had to abort the game.... i really dont want to see this crap once i start with ranked gameplay

Same here, even though internet connection works, the game sometimes decides to disconnect me for no reason. Usually happens at the start, after i have chosen cards, and in the end of the last round, after i win/lose.

Hopelez;n8642780 said:
This has been happening for 2 days now. Every time I go into a loading screen in the Gwent client there is like a 50/50 chance to lose connection. This is especially frustrating with trying to do the challenges for leader cards. Every time I win a challenge there's a loading screen and a chance to disconnect and then the win wont count and I have to do the challenge all over again. Currently I have won the Skellige "Battle Fury" challenge over 10 times and have disconnected every time after...

Similar disconnects keep happening when accessing deck builder, saving decks, milling, basically anything that prompts some kind of an action to the server. While in a game everything works fine, I have no disconnected even once, but these loading disconnects are really getting to me.

If there is any additional info you need, just tell me and I'll provide it.

This is the big issue for most people yes. The "game out of sync" and "random freezes" are just happenning sometimes, and are understandable with a patch of this magnitude, but this is preventing us from actually playing the game. :/

deevirus;n8647770 said:
This is the big issue for most people yes. The "game out of sync" and "random freezes" are just happenning sometimes, and are understandable with a patch of this magnitude, but this is preventing us from actually playing the game. :/

They now mentioned that they are investigating and fixing the bug in Twitter (tweet response).
would be nice to get a proper confirmation though... :/

deevirus not sure if I can link stuff here w/o permission so just go to Gwent's twitter and look for tweets&responses
but heres the conversation between a player and ''Gwent'':
'' - can't play multiplayer at all after patch, connection or client issues every game and I ve already reinstalled everything :(''
''- We're investigating this issue, please wait for the response from our Customer Support. Thank you for your patience. ''

Last edited:
tabaluka;n8648300 said:
They now mentioned that they are investigating and fixing the bug in Twitter (tweet response).
would be nice to get a proper confirmation though... :/

Good news. Got source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom