Geralt's Wife [SPOILERS]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt's Wife [SPOILERS]

I have ended the game with Geralt's married Tris ..and now when playing Hearths of stone I am confused ..who's Gearlt's wife now ?

It does not matter what you do with Shani in Hearts of Stone, it will not affect the ending of the game. The expansion is a separate adventure from the main story.

Last edited:
My ending was Tris is Geralt's wife and now in HOS Geralt's single again

He's not single (if you play HoS after you romanced Triss or Yen). It's just this choice is not exactly reflected in the expansion, it's a completely seperate thing (from the main storyline)

The endings don't say the Witcher got married to Triss or Yen. Hearts of Stone was called by the devs at one point as a story that's separate from the main game (I think). If you play after NG+ then Geralt hasn't gone to Kovir or went to that nameless inn with Yen yet.

For the Lore the only wife for Geralt is Yennefer all the way!

I sense the possibility of a thread lock coming soon.

The ending was so clear in the original game
Gearlt married Triss / Yen

As already explained, it does not matter at all what you do in the expansion, it has no effect on any relationship in the base game (similarly to the "romance" in Keira's quest). NG+ restarts the game, so you need to make your choices again.

Ay, the expansion seems to occur at some point before the epilogue slides of the main story, to allow for narrative flexibility. As far as the game is concerned, it's rather up to players to decide which 'wife' Geralt ultimately chooses.

However, we've had quite enough Triss vs. Yen, Triss vs. Shani, Yen vs. Shani, Shani vs. Keira, or Roach vs. Princess comments; therefore, since I think the question has been answered, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom