New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

+
Additionally, the panel will host a special QA session with the Witcher team and Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt of Rivia.
Then here's high hoping for questions regarding some of the more controversial and heavily community discussed issues and even more important, CDPR confirming that they are aware of them.

We are aware of everything that's going on in our community. At least we try to be:)

While I'm no RED, I can second this.

And even if the pressing matters that we've been discussing about for a while now won't be addressed in this Comic-Con Q&A, there are going to be opportunities in the future, of that one I'm sure. ;)

Then here's high hoping for questions regarding some of the more controversial and heavily community discussed issues and even more important, CDPR confirming that they are aware of them.

Are we talking about Yennefer's hair color again ?

We are aware of everything that's going on in our community. At least we try to be:)

Oh crap... I ... uh... I'm sorry for all the spam.

Although... no... no, I'm not.

Last edited:

Jupiter_on_Mars

Who's attending?

What questions will you be meaning to ask?

Who's cosplaying as Neo from Matrix and test driving Google glasses?

Last edited:
Will be exclusive to the event, or will be put on youtube after?

edit:
Oops, I've seen the answer.

good!

Last edited:
That gameplay , will show something new, like ohter part of the game???? And , when is the comic -com??

Eskerrik asko

now i know why they hire these chicks to makesome cosplay....doug as a geralt- cosplayer- fuuuck yes

Top Bottom