Open Beta - playable on different platforms with the same account???

+
TheDyingScotsman;n8581060 said:
Steam? AFAIK Gwent is GoG only and will remain that way. Being that there's no need for it to be on steam it's a non issue.

They said it will release on steam.

Saeba_Ryo;n8577140 said:
when full rls hits Steam, do I need to start over, or I can transfer my open beta stats/cards/ect on Steam?

I really want this question answered I'm going to play open beta but If I can't merge my account on steam when game fully releases I won't buying anything on beta.

Vattier;n8581020 said:
Exactly. The accounts are separate and it will not be possible to transfer your kegs to another platform. If you bought your kegs on PC in Closed Beta, you will get them again on PC in the Public Beta.

I hope you guys will consider allowing a one-time transfer between platforms if it's not going to be possible to actually log into both platforms on the same account. I bought kegs on PC but I would much rather use my PS4 going forward.

Last edited:

Hmmm ok then. I stand corrected. First I've heard about that. A shame I think though as steam will draw in a lot of wanna be cardsmiths. Then again easy pickings for veterans ;)

TheShift;n8576740 said:
Just to verify..if you can
so closed beta testers that move to ps4 .."Will Not" be able to get the barrels that were paid for and earned on pc..there is no way for them to be moved over to the ps4 account?
Either way..I plan to still play on both platforms
but probably more on the ps4
rock8790;n8583100 said:
I hope you guys will consider allowing a one-time transfer between platforms if it's not going to be possible to actually log into both platforms on the same account. I bought keys on PC but I would much rather use my PS4 going forward.
I only want that, transfer my barrels to PS4 because we didnt have a "real" CB on PS4.

Last edited:
Progress sharing with PC/PS4 or PC/XO

Is such a feature even planned? To have 1 account with shared card and progress between platforms? Because currently I want to play on my PS4, however I'm worried that any money I throw at this game along with any progress I make will be basically lost the moment I feel like playing a quick match on my PC or my android device [in the future ofc]. Any info would be appreciated.

Using account across multiple platforms

I started the closed beta on xbox one. I heard in the past accounts would be cross platform at some point. Is this now possible now the game is in open beta?

Vattier;n8581020 said:
Exactly. The accounts are separate and it will not be possible to transfer your kegs to another platform. If you bought your kegs on PC in Closed Beta, you will get them again on PC in the Public Beta.

Unfortunately no. Like I said above - the kegs cannot be delivered to a different platform.

This is very worrisome, I don't like being tied down to a 1 platform in a game like this.

What about mobile versions, will they also be separate? Will it be possible to transfer our GoG or PS4 progress on android?

Cross-platform in beta

Heya!

Big fan of the game so far. Simple question - can i log in with my xbox one gwent beta account on PC? Saw that it was gonna be available on release.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump! I tried installing and can't find any option for it, even tho it said in earlier patch notes that it would come when game was released. Any more info on this?

Please move thread if its in the wrong forums.

nixonQ thread merged

The only cross-play between platforms we can confirm is between Xbox One and UWP (Universal Windows Platform - the one that will be downloadable from Windows Store) version of the game. At the moment and in the nearest future it will not be possible to cross-play between any other versions.

You can read more about it in our FAQ: https://www.playgwent.com/en/faq

Top Bottom