Patch 2.12

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Patch 2.12 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is being rolled out on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. It focuses on main issues experienced by players after Patch 2.11, such as key bindings.

Check out the list of changes below for details:

PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to properly rebind the Radioport and dropping bodies to a different key on AZERTY keyboards. Switching quest objectives will now be assigned to the T key on all keyboards.
  • Fixed an issue where trying to bind the T key to actions in Exploration & Combat resulted in a "Binding Failed" error.
  • Together with Intel we fixed the stuttering issue that occurred while the "Prioritize P-Cores" option was enabled.
  • Together with Razer we fixed a crash that occurred when using Razer Chroma enabled devices.
  • Fixed an issue where NPC hair could appear extremely bright inside vehicles when Ray Tracing is enabled.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on Steam Deck when playing with Ray Tracing enabled.
Xbox-specific
  • Addressed an issue where the game could enter an infinite loading state, hang up or crash on Xbox when using some saves.
All Platforms
  • Fixed an issue causing the inability to access the menu, inventory, stash, holocalls and fast travel.
  • Updated the description of the Sonic Shock quickhack so that it properly reflects the changes made to its behavior in 2.1.
  • Improved visibility of the controller cursor in menus and when using computers or keypads. This change will primarily help Steam Deck users, but will also benefit consoles and PC when using a controller.
  • New Dawn Fades - Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to open the phone to read the notification from the Automated Delivery System.
  • I Can See Clearly Now - Lowered the Body attribute check required to move the dumpster.
  • I Walk the Line - Sasquatch's jump attack will now properly register as a hit and deal damage.
  • Riders on the Storm - Enemy cars in the chase sequence will now shoot at Panam's van.
  • Nocturne Op55N1- Fixed an issue where, after choosing to call Reed, the conversation sometimes wouldn't trigger, blocking progression.
  • Sonic Shock will now be properly categorized as a Covert quickhack.
  • Fixed instances where groups of immortal enemies could appear across Night City.
  • Fixed an issue where some elements on the perk screen wouldn't change after switching to Colorblind Mode.
  • BioDyne Berserk will now properly have increased Crit Chance from its Reflexes Attunement.

Over 50% FPS drops in Dogtown Don't you think this will solve this problem at all? This problem has been around for a long time. I feel really bad for not trusting this game after you give it a big update to bring it back to life. But after I bought your DLC It's almost unplayable, when I play normally in Night City it goes up to almost 100FPS, but in Dogtown it doesn't even hit 60FPS or do I have to buy a new graphics card to play? Don't you want to make the game more friendly to players? Not everyone will have the opportunity to use Frame Gen.

Have the radio DJ’s been fixed? They barely play anymore. Mike Pondsmith almost never speaks on Morro Rock Radio, anymore 😭

I want to hear his cool stories and conspiracy theories!

i found Brendon 11h ago and was glad i have enought free attribute points to help him and now this patch comes live with
  • I Can See Clearly Now - Lowered the Body attribute check required to move the dumpster.
and im like "daaaaaamn" :D

You got some big ones which is great, I was hoping one would be in here where using a vehicle quick hack to take control of a vehicle switches the camera's perspective next time you get behind the wheel. Literally all you have to do is switch the perspective back, so it's not as bad as, you know, literally not being able to access most of my stuff. :mad: Thanks, CDPR! :D
Post automatically merged:

No information about the existing graphics errors on the Series X/S. No information about the implementation of FSR3. CDPR can develop games. They still don’t seem to know how to communicate with the community.
I'd say not being able to access my stuff was the bigger issue than graphical errors or FSR3 implementation. This is my first time hearing about immortal enemy mobs, but that sounds very concerning as well. The last thing Maelstrom needs is to be immortal. :(
Post automatically merged:

Over 50% FPS drops in Dogtown Don't you think this will solve this problem at all? This problem has been around for a long time. I feel really bad for not trusting this game after you give it a big update to bring it back to life. But after I bought your DLC It's almost unplayable, when I play normally in Night City it goes up to almost 100FPS, but in Dogtown it doesn't even hit 60FPS or do I have to buy a new graphics card to play? Don't you want to make the game more friendly to players? Not everyone will have the opportunity to use Frame Gen.
I had some frame rate issues in Dogtown when I was playing on Series S, nothing unplayable, but not since I upgraded to a Series X. This leads me to believe it really might be your hardware if you're on PC. I recommend fiddling with your graphics settings. I play in performance mode which turns off localized ray tracing and it still looks great.

Last edited:
Is the issue with FSR auto-scaling on Xbox (not sure about PS5) at least on your radar guys?
I think the game is in an amazing state now but the constant flickering when FSR has to aggresively scale the resolution are extremely distracting. It would be nice if you could at least confirm this issue and that you're working on it. I realize that this is probably caused by FSR itself or how it meshes with your engine but I think even a simple solution like a mode that reduces FPS to 40 or that reduces the max FSR resolution would by itself mitigate this problem greatly.

Have the radio DJ’s been fixed? They barely play anymore. Mike Pondsmith almost never speaks on Morro Rock Radio, anymore 😭

I want to hear his cool stories and conspiracy theories!
Never had that problem myself, I always hear Mike on the radio.

Have you guys fix the crash when changing the binding key?
I mean, who the damn hell horn with “Z”, I bind it to “E” and boom, crash.

Patch 2.12 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is being rolled out on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. It focuses on main issues experienced by players after Patch 2.11, such as key bindings.

PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to properly rebind the Radioport and dropping bodies to a different key on AZERTY keyboards. Switching quest objectives will now be assigned to the T key on all keyboards.
  • Fixed an issue where trying to bind the T key to actions in Exploration & Combat resulted in a "Binding Failed" error.
  • Together with Intel we fixed the stuttering issue that occurred while the "Prioritize P-Cores" option was enabled.
  • Together with Razer we fixed a crash that occurred when using Razer Chroma enabled devices.
  • Fixed an issue where NPC hair could appear extremely bright inside vehicles when Ray Tracing is enabled.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on Steam Deck when playing with Ray Tracing enabled.
Xbox-specific
  • Addressed an issue where the game could enter an infinite loading state, hang up or crash on Xbox when using some saves.
All Platforms
  • Fixed an issue causing the inability to access the menu, inventory, stash, holocalls and fast travel.
  • Updated the description of the Sonic Shock quickhack so that it properly reflects the changes made to its behavior in 2.1.
  • Improved visibility of the controller cursor in menus and when using computers or keypads. This change will primarily help Steam Deck users, but will also benefit consoles and PC when using a controller.
  • New Dawn Fades - Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to open the phone to read the notification from the Automated Delivery System.
  • I Walk the Line - Sasquatch's jump attack will now properly register as a hit and deal damage.
  • Riders on the Storm - Enemy cars in the chase sequence will now shoot at Panam's van.
  • Nocturne Op55N1- Fixed an issue where, after choosing to call Reed, the conversation sometimes wouldn't trigger, blocking progression.
  • Fixed instances where groups of immortal enemies could appear across Night City.
  • Fixed an issue where some elements on the perk screen wouldn't change after switching to Colorblind Mode.
  • BioDyne Berserk will now properly have increased Crit Chance from its Reflexes Attunement.
Anyone have a bug with “Queen Of The Highway” where the quest just disappears? Literally can’t access the quest.

PC-specific
Xbox-specific
All Platforms
Came for.." keyboard /mouse support added to PS5" but disappointed once again.

Top Bottom