Patch 2.12

+
WE CAN FINALLY PARK DAN'S CAR LIKE A SANE PERSON!

DansCarParkedCORRECTLY.jpg

:cool::cool::cool:
(Unless this is a glitch and I got lucky)

And so. patch 2.12 is out and what? Yes, there is nothing the developers are reluctant to change. Four months ago, I created a theme, by the way, here is its description.
In patch 2.1, the sound shock script stopped working properly. Now it is impossible to pass the game secretly. Although when I send a script and then hit the enemy with a club, he doesn't tell anyone anything. That is, this bug is only with scripts.
And here is the answer of Spicy Ramen in the email.
"
Hi,

Thank for contacting us.

We're aware of the issue, and we're currently looking into it.

Kind regards,
Spicy Ramen"

Spicy Ramen You released 2.11 and 2.12 and sound shock script is STILL NOT WORKING CORRECTLY!!!!! Are you going to do something? The mod fixed this bug in one week. AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING FOR FOUR MONTHS!!!! Yes, there is still someone who does not read this forum. Well, let's wait for patch 2.999999999....... maybe you can fix it there.

I just started playing the game and the amount of duplicate NPC models is breaking the immersion to the point where I'm thinking about playing something else until it's fixed. I can see multiple posts about this online and apparently this issue appeared with the 2.0 update but has not been fixed yet? Anything I can do on my end?

Attachments

• 2024-03-22 18_15_41-Clipboard.png
    2024-03-22 18_15_41-Clipboard.png
    4 MB · Views: 52
  • 2024-03-22 18_27_57-Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png
    2024-03-22 18_27_57-Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 52
The game is installed on a SSD? (Which is now a requirement)
I think the option is still here, so "Slow HDD" setting is disabled?
Yes, it's installed on an SSD.

I didn't find "Slow HDD" but under Settings -> Gameplay -> Performance there is "HDD Mode" which is supposed to affect crowd variety, I bet that's it. It was set to "Auto", I'll disable it to see if that changes things.

Edit: See the attachment, gonna go ahead and say that didn't do it :p

Attachments

• 2024-03-22 19_48_40-Clipboard.png
    2024-03-22 19_48_40-Clipboard.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Performance there is "HDD Mode" which is supposed to affect crowd variety, I bet that's it.
Yes, that's it. It affect everything which can be slowed by the "slow" HDDs transfer rate and indeed, NPC's variety. On HDDs, the game wasn't able to load a bunch of NPC "types" fast enough, and by consequence have to spawn several of the same. But the option shouldn't be here I guess, knowning that a SSD is now required since 2.0.
You moved far enough when loading a save ? (just to be sure the game "respawned" new NPCs)

If you don't use mods, you can report it directly to the support if you want ("contact us" button).

Yes, that's it. It affect everything which can be slowed by the "slow" HDDs transfer rate and indeed, NPC's variety. On HDDs, the game wasn't able to load a bunch of NPC "types" fast enough, and by consequence have to spawn several of the same. But the option shouldn't be here I guess, knowning that a SSD is now required since 2.0.
You moved far enough when loading a save ? (just to be sure the game "respawned" new NPCs)

If you don't use mods, you can report it directly to the support if you want ("contact us" button).
I wanted to test for a while before replying again but it's definitely fixed now. Just needed to turn off HDD mode (shouldn't be set to auto if you install on an SSD in my opinion). Duplicates now only show up occasionally, nowhere near as bad. Thanks so much for the help!

I think I have figured out the reason for the stuttering when using the option to use high performance CPU cores. If the CPU load is less than 15-20% in a game, then stuttering begins (especially if you enable game pause with ESC). You have to enable third-party programs to increase the CPU load.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have these problems?
Permanently on PC with and without HD Reworked Project 2.0.
€: and activated path tracing.

photomode_10032024_130616.png
photomode_23032024_104726.png

I finally baught the Phantom Liberty, together with all the udpates obviously, and in my opinion it is great.
I enjoy it a lot.
New area, new story, small graphics update possibly(I am on PS5)?
In terms of changes in perks/clothing, the way the whole economy is reworked; I don't mind it at all. I like it because of the different challenges; things got too easy with the previous version. Although, I miss a little the feeling of being kind of invincible. Plus, unfortunately the game feels a little slower now.

So, small problems here and there, but as a whole, I really enjoy it, f*king good work.

I guess it s off topic but posting it here hoping for some feedback, Will there ever be a mouse/keyboard support for ps5? xbox already has this feature. Is it possible that this feature will be added to PS5?

Ever since 2.12 on PS5, when N54 or WNS News stories play, either in V's apartment, or around the city, the sound goes out. The sounds for the advertisements still play, and the "intro music" for N54 and WNS plays, but as soon as the anchor comes on, they just move their mouth and there is no sound.

It's immersion-breaking for an RPer like me. Any way we could get this fixed? Never had this issue until most recent update.

Top Bottom