Project Orion Wishlist

+
Here is my wishlist for Project Orion

• Third Person Option
  • Better Weapon Customization - flashlight, laser sights, recoil, rounds, etc
  • All Clothes Are My Clothes - if I loot an NPC I’ve killed and the clothes are not damaged, I should be able to loot and wear them
  • Customizable Vehicles - I hate that when I purchase a vehicle, I only have one color as an option even though I see them in many more colors on the streets
  • Flying Vehicles - This is the future, give us flying cars
  • Better Character Creation - I want sliders and creation on the level of Elden Ring
  • More Cyberware Cosmetic Options
  • More Tattoo Options
  • More Scar Options
  • Color Wheel For Hair - not preset options
  • More Eye Color Options

Of course there’s more. I just can’t think of anything else at the moment. But if anyone else can think of anything, feel free to add your thoughts and ideas.

My list In no particular order:

1.) TPP option, I like FPP and want that to stay, but a toggle for TPP would be nice A.) to let that conversation die, and B.) it is nice.
2.) More character customization, more body types, sliders, tattoo options etc....
3.) More "Futuristic" weapons, there was some cool stuff in CP2077, but most of it felt like variations on real world stuff with a few exceptions.
4.) More Unique character interactions.
5.) More repeatable open world activities
6.) More Random open world events
7.) More immersion in the world in general, like eating animations and things like that (Outside of scripted moments)
8.) Choices have more weight, some of the options in CP2077 felt important but most boiled down to very small changes.
9.) More Apartment/home customization, it felt to me like either it should have been left out you just get the one starter apartment, or it should have been more fleshed out, it feels kinda "meh" in it's current form. Like yeah you can buy a new one or change the color scheme, but it doesn't do much or make the player feel like they're actually customizing it.
10.) Car customization, I know it's not GTA and I don't need a full LSC garage worth of options, but a few upgrades and a paint job would be nice.
11.) More side characters with interesting stories, we had a lot of cool characters that amounted to nothing I'd like to see more stories even if we don't get "Closure" on them I'd just like more of it.

I'm sure I could think of more, but just building on what is already in the game, this is my starting point, Like I'm sure wall running and some other stuff that was hyped Pre-Launch would be cool, but some of it didn't work and that's why it's not in the game so for now I'd like to see them build on what we currently have, then maybe add new crazy stuff.

Hm, good topic.
1) new city/ area
2) new character. No V, his/her story is over, it was great/tragic/bittersweet, but its over.
3) past some years after Vs story
4) really dynamic story line, that changes depends on your decisions. we need about 100 different endings... why not? :)
5) All city NPCs can small talk with you and can give you some hints about... direction or so, for example..
6) Improved AI of enemies
7) finally native reflections of our character in all mirrors / an all surfaces. Please CD, cmon you can make it ! If full reflections are there, TPP would be obsolete at all !
8) and some new funny bugs would be nice, but its not urgent for day one release, You can patch them later in :p

1- Continue V's story as the protagonist and gives us proper closure.
2- Save imports like they did with the Witcher games, turning decisions and endings into lifepath intros and background customization options.

This gave me a giggle, which is rare on these forums. Thanks! Glowing dicks would be...interesting. Then those screaming about a flashlight can be quiet cuz they got one now. It's just in their pants. lol
It would be revolutionary.

Feeling area is too dark, just unequip your pants, problem solved

Hey,
I would like it to be similar to the CP77 in terms of staying close to the reality.
Indeed, what Pawel Sasko mentioned is that CP77's desing moved to be post-cyberpunk-ish, some sort of sci-fi mashup.

What I want to see is a more engaging storyline and more character development.

Cyberpunk 2077 hits the nail on the head. Almost non-games gave me the feeling that CP 2077 gave me.

Only Baldur's Gate 3, Life is Strange and Mass Effect trilogy came close to it.

I play games since a kid, I was like 6 to 7 years old when I was already playing Doom back in early/mid 90's. I was always very competitive in shooters and other games.

But now as I grow older, I want to "connect" more with the story and characters. I want to "feel" the story and characters, I want to be immersed.

This is why Cyberpunk 2077 was always a good game for me. And I want CDPR to continue with this, and even add "extra" immersion on top in project "Orion."

I even started to write my own Cyberpunk story, especially after re-watching Ghost in the Shell aswell.

I also want philosophical question in the story and something to "think" about.

Many subjects Cyberpunk addresses, are now more relevant than every before. Since we have a massive technological advancement over the last few years.

Last edited:
Life is Strange - good one <3
Post automatically merged:

what about Last of us in this regard? Aside of looking stunning there is pretty much to think about :3
True, but I haven't completed The Last of Us yet. I have to continue playing that game aswell.

As you grow older, your interests are changing. I also like to go in to the psychological aspects of characters.

As you grow older, your interests are changing. I also like to go in to the psychological aspects of characters.
I can feel you big times here - best example is Rachel Amber I soak up every analysis and opinions about her in the net I could find - and she’s still a mystery in so many points of behavior

I can feel you big times here - best example is Rachel Amber I soak up every analysis and opinions about her in the net I could find - and she’s still a mystery in so many points of behavior
I can recommend you Georgia Dow.

I just post you a video I saved, about Lucy in Edgerunners. She breaks down many characters in different games and series. She is also a licensed psychiatrist.

I can see that she also have made one about Johnny Silverhand. I still have to watch it, but will do it later since I'm at work now.

I don't want CPDR to hold back on any characters they develop in project "Orion."

- stick to FPP.
- expanded map of night city ("finish" the city, and more badlands with small town, etc...).
- crytal palace/tycho.
- better AI.
- more side activities (real races without weapons, minigames).
- less quest markers (make player search by himself, like shenmue,morrowind...).

I hope to play as V again too (i don't know why people think V's story is finish, he/she's not dead yet, unless you choose that ending).
But i trust them if they make a totally different story anyway.

- stick to FPP.
- expanded map of night city ("finish" the city, and more badlands with small town, etc...).
- crytal palace/tycho.
- better AI.
- more side activities (real races without weapons, minigames).
- less quest markers (make player search by himself, like shenmue,morrowind...).

I hope to play as V again too (i don't know why people think V's story is finish, he/she's not dead yet, unless you choose that ending).
But i trust them if they make a totally different story anyway.

I'm definitely going to miss V's female voice in "Orion", it's so good.

Top Bottom