List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

+
Cant wait for the release. Seems very promising. I really wish for more wardrobe slots tho especially now that the dlc will include more clothes. Great job CDPR.

There was information that said that in ripperdocs clinics there was an animation of getting up after getting implants, but I don't see anything like that in 2.0.

Do you know if that feature exists now?

Night City feels much more alive now, I love it!!!
They have touched a large part of the systems, they have even improved the handling of the kusanagi motorcycle.

It is without a doubt the most important patch in the game. But all the errors it has must be fixed.

There was information that said that in ripperdocs clinics there was an animation of getting up after getting implants, but I don't see anything like that in 2.0.
Yes, there are at least three animations so far that I've seen. hard to tell if they change depending on which slot you get an implant since I usually get more than one each visit.
It is without a doubt the most important patch in the game. But all the errors it has must be fixed.
Hope so. They even managed to break to Path Tracing/RTXDI of all things, a robust plugin that does the work for you which was working previously - broken.

The worst bug I've experienced on ps5 is that there is this weird black thing. I don't know if it's because of the graphic settings or not. It wasn't permanent like a couple of seconds, maybe a minute, but still was the longest couple of seconds.

Last edited:
There was also talk that you could buy the vehicles we see around Night City at Autofixer, but that's not the case, are they just a few vehicles? Or do they unlock over time?

There was also talk that you could buy the vehicles we see around Night City at Autofixer, but that's not the case, are they just a few vehicles? Or do they unlock over time?
There are terminals where you can buy them around the city or V's computer of course. Most are locked by street cred (you still have to pay), and you get occasional discount shards - some are only available after a certain number of GTA missions. The slick armored Herrera is actually a reward following a special gig you get from him after 6 or 7 missions. Yes, It's worth it.
Post automatically merged:

Missing preorder car on XBSX.
Mine eventually just showed up in my car summon list, you get an easily missable text about it. Have you checked there recently?

"Made it possible to properly switch to arms cyberware by cycling through weapons."

Finally. That's great to hear.

Maaaaan, please fix this RT shit sooner rather than later. It was working before... mostly.

"Made it possible to properly switch to arms cyberware by cycling through weapons."

Finally. That's great to hear.

Maaaaan, please fix this RT shit sooner rather than later. It was working before... mostly.

Is that the weird black thing that I have been experiencing? It goes away quickly, but it's the longest few seconds though...

Is that the weird black thing that I have been experiencing? It goes away quickly, but it's the longest few seconds though...
Would need a video to see. Do you have Ray Reconstruction turned on? Seems to work like some kind of Deep Learning Image based Lighting, has some odd behaviors at times. Even with it off it looks like they've done work to the shading models, and it's brought problems for RT in general.

My big visual issue is that almost none of the hair no longer casts shadows with RT - really, really ruins character photos. Also a large number of decorations are missing shadows - quite a few trash items specifically. Again, the makes an issue of photomode and even if it weren't for that; It's not working. It worked before and now it doesn't so it needs to be fixed.

Hopefully they deal with the glass glowing with RT now that major work is behind them, but I'm doubtful.

Would need a video to see. Do you have Ray Reconstruction turned on? Seems to work like some kind of Deep Learning Image based Lighting, has some odd behaviors at times. Even with it off it looks like they've done work to the shading models, and it's brought problems for RT in general.

My big visual issue is that almost none of the hair no longer casts shadows with RT - really, really ruins character photos. Also a large number of decorations are missing shadows - quite a few trash items specifically. Again, the makes an issue of photomode and even if it weren't for that; It's not working. It worked before and now it doesn't so it needs to be fixed.

Hopefully they deal with the glass glowing with RT now that major work is behind them, but I'm doubtful.

It's on ps5. I had Ray tracing and HDR10 PQ on.

Thanks for the information!!! :beer:

I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to be fully fixed so I can start living the experience from the beginning after 2 and a half years.

I'm going to try to wait until December 10th to start.

The improvements are very profound, they have modified most of the game, I am looking forward to the adventure!!!

Top Bottom