PS4 5-6 DLC not on EUROPEAN PSN

+
PS4 5-6 DLC not on EUROPEAN PSN

How come the latest DLC isn't available on the European PSN? Any news on this?

EU here to, where is the DLC?

Turned on my ps4 to download the dlc this morning and its no where to be found, PSN, game extras, web shop, anywhere.

Isnt it suposed to be out already ?

The only platform that has it so far as I've read is PC, no reason has been given for the delay on the consoles either. Console certification perhaps?

Hi guys! Russian psn store, still no new DLCs =/
as far as i know new DLCs are available for PC in steam so far..

Last edited:
We are almost at the end of the week , whats going on?

We want an answer CDPR.

Last edited:
The new DLC's (5-6) are available for download on the american store. But not in Europe (which is, still, playstation's largest market!

Last edited:
even in Italy nothing! but more than the dlc expect a patch to start playing because I can not see in any quest exp (apart from red skull)

The days are passing by CDPR, this is suposed to be weekly content releases, and no crap excuses, the Us psn , all PC's and all Xbox regions have the content.

I can't find any official word on this anywhere. It's not like CDPR. They are usually Ok and upfront with this sort of stuff.

Don't be so impatient ! They will be available one day !
Those are free stuff so stop doing that.

You know why people are so impatient on this forum ?

Its pretty obvious by now that CDPR is only answering very selective posts that dont represent any PR danger or compromise on their part while totally avoiding 99% of the posts in a obvious silence treatment to avoid any potential PR problems.

This is easly proven by checking around, any inocent joke post is imediatly noticed and the mods jump in to join the "fun".

Top Bottom