PS4 5-6 DLC not on EUROPEAN PSN

+
Don't be so impatient ! They will be available one day !
Those are free stuff so stop doing that.

We are not impatient. We would just like an answer or at least an acknowledgement of the situation. Nothing wrong with that as long as it's polite and civil. Your not helping.

You can always create an american psn account for the themes and certain demos, i have one.

Sure ....... a promise is a promise. At least say something about it. Don't play hide and seek.
No DLC this week / no patch / no answers / this is why we get impatient. And it is my right because we all bought the game to support CDPR.

If the DLC is available in NA then surely it's Sony related that it's not available in Europe, is it not? CDPR can only issue the content to Sony/MS it's up to them to distribute it. Hasn't Sony done this in the past with content like PS+ games, releasing them in NA before other areas?

I just opened another thread for this issue, I overlooked this one...

I too have been waiting since Tuesday for it to be released for the German PS Store but it didn't so far....

When I checked to see if it's released for other European PS Stores, including the UK one, it wasn't there either...

It is available on the German Xbox Marketplace however....

So what does this mean? Is not coming out at all, is it being delayed (though I couldn't think of a technical issue seeing as it's already available for the US), or did PSN simply forget about it?

Last edited:
But let's not forget CDPR could contact sony and remind them

that the dlc never came out.

that's the least they can do.

Let's hope CDPR is even aware of the fact that it never came out

Wouldnt be surprised, this forum seems like a ghost town (in terms of CDPR activity that is) and i tweeted Marcin Momot a few times and just noticed its tweet activity as stopped almost 3 days ago. keep in mind this is the Community Lead & Website Coordinator im talking about here.

So..... did CDPR exploded or something ? No1 seems to be home right now.

Wouldnt be surprised, this forum seems like a ghost town (in terms of CDPR activity that is) and i tweeted Marcin Momot a few times and just noticed its tweet activity as stopped almost 3 days ago. keep in mind this is the Community Lead & Website Coordinator im talking about here.

So..... did CDPR exploded or something ? No1 seems to be home right now.

Well i think there is some kind of holiday in poland.

Yep, we had a holiday yesterday in Poland, and every holiday in Poland usualy goes with an opportunity to throw a party and drink alcohol and today is a kinda lazy-saturday like day when everybody is resting after yesterday soo we all have to be patient
:-[

Last edited:
I was thinking that. I have just created a US account. Not sure to download or not. Don't want to mess up the game.

It won't install unless you update the game with the US patch. The DLC is just waiting to install. I'm not doing that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom