RAY TRACING/PT Glitches,bugs.. still....

+
HI There !
So the problem with RT and PT shadows still occurs in the game ....
On the forum there is another thread about " trees" and black spot on those trees that you can read here

For me for now.. the biggest irritation is 6thstreet NPC...
Take a look ...
THE SAME GUY with and Withot RT/PT

When RT off problem is solved....
still they should fix it.

Attachments

• 6street.jpg
    6street.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 62
  • no ray tracing .jpg
    no ray tracing .jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • ray tracin - 6th street .jpg
    ray tracin - 6th street .jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
Fog also does not occlude sunlight (I can see blue sky through fog with path tracing enabled).

Attachments

• RT Overdrive Reflection Fog.jpg
    RT Overdrive Reflection Fog.jpg
    922.6 KB · Views: 45
This started happening today for me, was fine yesterday and they days before
Maybe due to the last Nvidia drivers (if you have an Nvidia GPU obviously).
There is one released yesterday :
  • Version: 551.76 WHQL
  • Release Date: 2024.3.5
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11
  • Language: English (US)
  • File Size: 634.47 MB

Maybe due to the last Nvidia drivers (if you have an Nvidia GPU obviously).
There is one released yesterday :
  • Version: 551.76 WHQL
  • Release Date: 2024.3.5
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11
  • Language: English (US)
  • File Size: 634.47 MI
I got this since i installed CP2077 so, like a month from tnow.... i got 3 drivers this time updated.

So maybe its drivers, but i doubt it.. rather game RT/PT issue.

But
Answered to @kensh4 who didn't have the issue before "yesterday". Nothing changed on the game since a little while, so in theory, it can't be the game in his case ;)
Hey :)
But which one ?? mein or the fog problem that is mentioned above? :)
Like I said i got this - trees, surfaces glitches all over the time - for me like month or so .. ( when i installed the game .. maybe its max 6 weeks from now ..)
those 6thstreet guys i found few days before today ... after game pateched. and i also installed new Nvida drivers

No idea, he just named "this" in his post :D
This started happening today for me, was fine yesterday and they days before
So no matter his issue, if it worked fine a day before his post (march 4th) and started happening the day he posted (march 5th), it can't really be because of the game, knowing nothing have changed for the game itself.
If he have a Nvidia GPU, drivers received an update march 5th, so the day the issue started and just a guess, but new drivers might be the "culprit" (wouldn't be the first time and likely not the last, drivers break something in games^^)

Naaaa its Game since 2.0 or 2.1
i read a tonns of posts now .. so its game ... also affected by Drivers of corse ....

for example read this thread

Naaaa its Game since 2.0 or 2.1
i read a tonns of posts now .. so its game ... also affected by Drivers of corse ....
Again, I don't talk about the issue you have, but the issue @kensh4 encountered... As he said, it work fine march 4th on his side and start happening march 5th. So it can't be the game and it's likely not the same issue you have.
So in his "specific" case and if he have an Nvidia GPU, it could be a good idea to either clean-install his drivers or even rollback them to the previous version ;)

It's deffo game engine issue, not a driver. Here's an example of shadow bug caused by Ray-Traced Sun Shadows in-game option. And it happens all over the game ... Shadows poping in and oud randomly while moving and it's very annoying and ruins all the immersiveness of RT PT feature.

Top Bottom