Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by ONLY ONCE View Post
Maybe on the 24th
Or on GDC. Anyway, anything fresh media will be great. Screenshots, arts, renders , in game videos - anything. Also will be happy to see some of the monsters and new characters on title screen.

Last edited:
I would like to see a gameplay video with just combat. We haven't really seen much of the combat yet.
I have a question to the people who followed the witcher 2 development. Did they show dev diaries before the release? Something like videos completely focussing on one game mechanic like alchemy or the skill tree with developer comments?
If not, I hope they do it this time. One dev diary on the same day every week would be great. So we would know the exact date, when we get new stuff and it would make the wait more bearable. Considering the game would have beeen released in 10 days, it would be a great compensation for the extra wait:). There are 13 weeks left till release and I can easily imagine 13 parts of the game I would like to get a in deph look.

Last edited:
ON my part , no need other stuff each time there is little spoiler ans each time i look into it . when my collector will arrive i don't know if i play the game instantly or waiting for the week end . only 3 little month after it will be hard to go work each day ( xd )

The Triss poster was larger than Yennefer Poster. Is there one the same res as that huge yennefer poster?

The Triss poster was larger than Yennefer Poster. Is there one the same res as that huge yennefer poster?

I have two crazy HQ renders that look cooler than the poster (I think I know what you are talking about). Credit goes to Scratcherpen for finding it, I only downloaded them from him, there's a ton more if you go to his DeviantArt gallery. :)

http://scratcherpen.deviantart.com/

Triss
Yennefer

Last edited:
Actually there is a lot of that HQ images and posters on ftp channel and around the web. They arent posted here because of that resolution and size. Just smaller versions. But you can see all the pores and wrinkles made by artists. Brilliant.

Last edited:
I already got those. Thats the biggest Triss poster I know of. But its not as big as Yenn's. Thats what I was asking about.

This is the biggest poster i know of everywhere on the web. Its official, so i don`t` think there is any more resolution without damage to quality.

I knew I saw this guy somewhere before:

Gameplay:

View attachment 10602

Elder Blood Trailer:

View attachment 10603

It looks like he's going to have a slightly larger role then just a random dude in distress. The question is if it's something that already happened to him or what's going to happen.

Attachments

• Wieśniak01.jpg
    Wieśniak01.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Wieśniak02.jpg
    Wieśniak02.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 51
I knew I saw this guy somewhere before:

Gameplay:

View attachment 10602

Elder Blood Trailer:

View attachment 10603

It looks like he's going to have a slightly larger role then just a random dude in distress. The question is if it's something that already happened to him or what's going to happen.

No, I think it's simply a different NPC based on the same model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom