Status
Not open for further replies.
Dandelion now looks like in here :

Attachments

• marigold (1).jpg
    marigold (1).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Is it possible to play the game with the language being spoken Polish (Polska) {sorry if i wrote it wrong} and on the other hand have the subtitles english or some other language

Is it possible to play the game with the language being spoken Polish (Polska) {sorry if i wrote it wrong} and on the other hand have the subtitles english or some other language

I don't know, but that's a really neat idea :) I would do just what you said and read it in English just for fun. But I do love Doug Cockle's voice acting tho ;)

@wonderboyxd
Good question, I asked myself that too when I first saw the video. It looks really good but doesn't seem to be affected by the wind or anything like that. If that's without hairworks, then the improvement is huge compared to the reveal trailer.

Last edited:
And yes, hairworks was disabled in the latest video.
And it still needed a GTX 980 to run 30fps.

Not complaining though. I'm glad someone is finally pushing the envelope. But it just means that I probably need to settle for playing the game @ 1080p instead of 3440x1440.

But oh well, once the 14/16nm chips arrive and we get a proper generational jump in terms of GPU performance, I'm looking forward to replaying the game in 21:9 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom