Shall we have....VAMPIRES?

+

Shall we have....VAMPIRES?

• Total voters

But a Vampire 'inspired' gang could work.

I voted for the Nights Edge Vampires just so I can picture Sard saying IANUS everytime he plays CP2077.

How is that Dracula? I like Rhys Meyers, but Drac is kinda done. Plus, I'm still scarred from Blade 3.

How is that Dracula? I like Rhys Meyers, but Drac is kinda done. Plus, I'm still scarred from Blade 3.

Well, I've enjoyed every modern vampire show I've seen in the last 20 years. Except for two - Twilight, and the new Rhys Meyers Dracula.

So you'll probably like it.

(It may have improved though, I only managed one episode. And the fact that I think Rhys Meyers is incapable of being in a good show probably doesn't help).

Current shows? "The Originals". Best spin-off since Angel.

Well, I've enjoyed every modern vampire show I've seen in the last 20 years. Except for two - Twilight, and the new Rhys Meyers Dracula.

So you'll probably like it.

(It may have improved though, I only managed one episode. And the fact that I think Rhys Meyers is incapable of being in a good show probably doesn't help).

Current shows? "The Originals". Best spin-off since Angel.

Angel wasn't a bad show, but Buffy the Vampire Slayer was much better.. I just liked the settings and characters better in general... All of Angels characters were taken from the original show (Buffy) and over time emptied out to make room for more stupid suffering Angel plots.. After season 2, every character in the show started to act very oddly (which was really strange), it wasn't very noticeable on some episodes, but it got more and more ridiculous on others..

Don't get me wrong, i think it was a good show but Buffy was better.. :p

Angel wasn't a bad show, but Buffy the Vampire Slayer was much better.. I just liked the settings and characters better in general... All of Angels characters were taken from the original show (Buffy) and over time emptied out to make room for more stupid suffering Angel plots.. After season 2, every character in the show started to act very oddly (which was really strange), it wasn't very noticeable on some episodes, but it got more and more ridiculous on others..

Don't get me wrong, i think it was a good show but Buffy was better.. :p

Agreed absolutely, when I stop to think about it. Season 1 of Angel was great, the later seasons were soap-operas with fangs, none of it was as good as Buffy.
So yes, I think that means that The Originals is the better spin-off.

Ugh. I found Diaries really boring. Needed moar Jacob.

Buffy also bored me - Angel was fun. David Boreancz, yum. Not enough to make Bones worth watching after a dozen eps or so, but still yum.

Have you seen Being Human yet, anyone?

Ugh. I found Diaries really boring. Needed moar Jacob.

Buffy also bored me - Angel was fun. David Boreancz, yum. Not enough to make Bones worth watching after a dozen eps or so, but still yum.

Have you seen Being Human yet, anyone?

Original version, yes, all of it. US version, no.
I don't think it ever really recovered from Aidan Turner's departure. (And typical British TV - half the cast leaving after each season. I hate that.)

I guess we've given up on any pretence that this thread is about Cyberpunk? Anyone mind if I move it? I'd MUCH rather talk about TV vampires.

Top Bottom