Shall we have....VAMPIRES?

+

Shall we have....VAMPIRES?

• Total voters
Maybe just some emulation via implants but nothing super natural.
But I really really wish CDPR bought White Wolf ip and made awesome VtM game instead of those EVE guys stringing us for years with that World of Darkness vaporware mmo.

Maybe just some emulation via implants but nothing super natural.
But I really really wish CDPR bought White Wolf ip and made awesome VtM game instead of those EVE guys stringing us for years with that World of Darkness vaporware mmo.

Yes.

Yes.

I, too, miss Bloodlines and even Redemption. Can you imagine CDPR doing a good WW game? Siiiigh. I'd also take a Cthulhu game....

...Can you imagine CDPR doing a good WW game? Siiiigh...
Tell you what if they start Kickstarter campaign to take ip from CCP Games and make new Masquerade game (single player!!!) I'm pledging 100€ :)

Bloodlines is one of my all time favorites and Redemption was pretty sweet too (even more when I learned that you can pause game to give commands :) I really struggled on first playthru going real-time in fights).

Oh, I know! TERRIBLE books and movies. All of them. Don't you think?

Thankfully, i never had the displeasure of reading the books, but i had to suffer trough at least one Twilight movie.. Before we started to watch the movie, they told me that it was a vampire movie.. It certainly was not.. I like the old Dracula movies, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vampire: The Masquerade game so i though i would like a good vampire movie no matter how stupid it was (i had heard some good and bad things about the first book, good things coming from silly little girls and alike, but since i was working hard and already reading some other book at the time, i ignored it all) but after watching the whole thing and wanting to destroy the screen several times, i though "yeah, perhaps the movie was a bad adaptation, it happens some times, right?" next day, i learned about the second book, a love triangle about a vampire, werewolf and the dullest human girl imaginable.. That stupid ***** almost ruined the whole genre.. Nowadays they want to cuddle the vampires instead of wanting to put a stake trough their hearts..

So.. why am i telling you guys all this? BECAUSE WE NEED TO SAVE VAMPIRES FROM THAT HORRIBLE WRITER.. LETS DESTROY ALL THOSE BOOKS, SO THE NEXT GENERATION WONT HAVE TO SUFFER THESE ABOMINATIONS!... Yeah.. So.. Lets do that..

Last edited:
Top Bottom