[Spoiler] Following the Thread: Kill or Spare Karadin?

+
KILL HIM, when you tell lambert to kill Karadin, he says "I've been waiting a long time for this" obviously he doesn't like lambert and wants to kill him as well.
Well actually Lambert was the one who said that, Karadin said that he doesn't intend to die...
The second time I played the quest I let him get killed and now I kinda feel bad😖

Well actually Lambert was the one who said that, Karadin said that he doesn't intend to die...
The second time I played the quest I let him get killed and now I kinda feel bad😖
I know, right? I looove this quest. Very hard to steal away Lambert's revenge, but also hard to believe that Karadin was lying. He did seem truly changed. Is the ultimate goal rehabilitation...or punishment? Does Karadin's family deserve the same pain and loss that Lambert feels?

These are really the best types of quests!

Everything decided by lambert. Geralt was just his witcher buddy to help him. So what happend is happend. Everyone is dead

I know, right? I looove this quest. Very hard to steal away Lambert's revenge, but also hard to believe that Karadin was lying. He did seem truly changed. Is the ultimate goal rehabilitation...or punishment? Does Karadin's family deserve the same pain and loss that Lambert feels?

These are really the best types of quests!
I really don't think they where his Family... Why wouldn't she help him, if she loved him? She even has a sword, around her dress, she is armed he isn't, that to me is her protecting him, not the way a Husbond would do... Also he knows we are coming, but he chooses to display them? 2 witchers are coming with an idea of murder? Why wouldn't that have come to be his entire family? If 2 Witcher where coming to taste blood, i would have kept them away...

Kill the traitorous Witcher. Nothing worse than Witchers who betray their brothers and leave the Path. Killed Letho already for similar reasons, why would this be any different?

I really don't think they where his Family... Why wouldn't she help him, if she loved him? She even has a sword, around her dress, she is armed he isn't, that to me is her protecting him, not the way a Husbond would do... Also he knows we are coming, but he chooses to display them? 2 witchers are coming with an idea of murder? Why wouldn't that have come to be his entire family? If 2 Witcher where coming to taste blood, i would have kept them away...
Not sure if I'm totally following. Good attention to detail: about the sword. Makes total sense that he'd train her as much as he could...when he told her the truth about his past and that there would likely be lots of attempts on his life if she stayed with him. They'd always be in danger. All signs of an honest man taking in a woman who truly loves him and doing everything they can to protect their children.

Displaying them is part of the psychology of appealing to "assassins" with some level of moral compass that what they're doing will destroy four lives, not only one. Since the entire issue is now a matter of honor...suffice it to say that we won't find a lot of people that hold honor in any regard hiring assassins. They'll want to perform the act themselves, honorably, and will recognize the dishonor in what they're about to do when they arrive.

It's not a victory in any way. It's a stalemate. Him being a liar doesn't make sense. That's a lot of hard work and lot of responsibility for a ruthless murderer who's just looking to escape consequences. It makes total sense, however, for a man that's truly turned his life around and is seeking redemption. How does someone pay for a life? Now, it's a matter of honor. One path leads to more death. The other leads to life and pain. Choices simply suck, sometimes. The future will roll in, for better or worse, no matter what. Best to choose wisely.

Top Bottom