The Beast in Me: How to Purchase the Cthulu

+
Hello there everyone,

Apologies if this question has already been asked, but after a brief search on this forum, I couldn't find anything...

I have completed the game several times and I remember that depending on the outcome of the gig The Beast in Me, you could get your hands on a specific vehicle.

You could either get it for free from the driver himself, or purchase it from Regina. (See screen attached from an older play-through).
With more recent patches, the way cars are sold in the game has changed, and Regina does not sell cars anymore.

I assumed Muamar would now offer the possibility to sell this unique car on his AutoFixer website, but it does not seem to be the case. (Corpo save v2.11)

My question is this: Has this option been removed deliberately, thus making this car a "missable" one? Or is it an unintended consequence of the revamp of the way cars are made available to players in later versions of the game?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Cthulu.jpg
    Cthulu.jpg
    747.6 KB · Views: 33
scroll down to acquisition

scroll down to acquisition

Thank you, but it does not seem to trigger on my end.
I have never received any message about this car, and it's not available on Autofixer either.

It's not the end of the world, but there must be an issue there.

Thank you, but it does not seem to trigger on my end.
I have never received any message about this car, and it's not available on Autofixer either.

Define "Never"? You may have to wait for several ingame days for the fixers to get ahold of you and try to sell the car...

Define "Never"? You may have to wait for several ingame days for the fixers to get ahold of you and try to sell the car...
As in I finished Phantom Liberty since. (And cleared Dogtown)

Additionally, I went back to my old save game, where Regina sent me a Text about that car.
I do not see that Cthulu on the Autofixer website, but I do have it, and I purchased it.
Shouldn't it appear as "Purchased" on AutoFixer? (I am aware that old saves could be prone to bugs).

Would anyone be able to provide a screenshot showing that the Wiki is accurate and that this car can be purchased from Muamar?

Shouldn't it appear as "Purchased" on AutoFixer? (I am aware that old saves could be prone to bugs).

I believe this depends on how the quest "beast in me" final race turns out.

potential spoilers about "beast in me"
I believe if you side with Sampson and prevent Claire from killing him, you get access to his car (the Cthulhu) immediately. If instead you side with Claire, cause Sampson to crash his car and kill him, the car is fixed and shows up on sale on autofixer few days afterwards.

Im not 100% sure about this though. Maybe Im misremembering and letting Sampson win will make you miss out on this car.

Top Bottom