+
i
My Pics to prove it:

My pictures to help you proving it ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 59
i criticized the game graphic alot ( and will do that again probably ) but i absolutely love this guys and the company itself, i feel like the game was made by peoples i knew without knowing them, its a very strange feeling, i also feel like ther's some connection between Poland and Algeria ( my country ) wich sound crazy considering how far they are from each other, but thats how i feel, we have many cultural similarities

i can see all details they put in the game and instantly understand what they wanted to express through them, they know what we want, what we like and simply just deliver that, and what THEY want is also good because they do what they want to do at the end, and this is something extremely rare in the gaming industry nowadays

as a modder i can see all the passions and hardwork put on the assets, as a musician i can hear all and every single details the artists made for the music and the sound design, its just too good

am still salty to this day about how much the game changed because i only discovered the game by watching that 35mn 2014 demo, i had no previous experience with their previous games beside playing the intro of W2 years ago, it would be stupid to judge the game just by its graphic so, beside that and BEYOND that i really love them, I LOVE YOU GUYS ( but also hate u a little bit )

her's a little gift, an arrangement i did some month ago, thats how much i love this game

If I was asked how good "The Witcher 3" is ? My answer would be : one , two or several steps above everything else you have played so far.
I was blown away by almost every aspect. The trailers : best I've seen ...The Music : best I've heard ....Graphics : best Ive seen ,but more importantly STORY and CHARACTERS so well written I could cry ;) ( well I literally cried a couple of times xD) ... ( Some may argue that the plot is weak or smth ) .. But for me it not only fits , it really shines & sparkles xD...

I played W1 and thought : mhh nice I want more
I played W2 and thought : damn this so awesome
Then I waited ... read written interviews , watched video interviews and was like : damn this sounds too good to be true ( but I had faith )
I played W3 and thought : The Legend of the White Wolf , it became reality ....

Im not only saying this because its the latest and greatest game Ive played , but because The Witcher series is so big , that I feel like it might be impossible that something bigger may take its place anytime soon.

In these last months/ weeks, I anticipate & fear the arrival of BaW at the same time . I know it will be a great end , but the end of the Saga of "Geralt of Rivia" after all.

Here some Special "Thank You Video Tributes" I made espcially to express my gratitude

Anyway this is my heartfelt oppinion .

Last edited:
I'm sure a lot of people can say it, as I doubt I'm the only one, but I definitely fell in love with The Witcher universe thanks to those guys, 9 years ago. I remember discovering The Witcher 1 as a great PC RPG fan, and this was an amazingly stunning experience. The first version had its flaws, a lot, but it was still one of the best game I played at that point and I was mostly amazed by its story and choice. I still recall to that date the Scoiatel killing that dealer I needed to see, and all of this occuring because I sided with them a few hours back. I still recall how I had to defend Abigail, still not knowing to that date if she was the source of the demon or not. This game kicked my ass, a way no other game ever did. I was not playing a game with good and bad guys like a caricature of Disney Movies (which is depicted by too many medias) but I was playing a game with bad guys all the way, no choice felt perfect, immediate, clear. It was a masterpiece.

Having preordrer TW2 since it was ever possible, I recall cancelling my steam preorder because Gog was opening its access to it a few hours before. The Witcher 2 was simply insanely good. It capitalized on everything TW1 has brought, and kicked your ass even harder. So much of an emphasis on your choices, on the story, on the lesser evil. Going from surprise to surprise all the way, hating characters but then decide against killing them. No games before had ever did that for me. TW1 story had its flaws. I was not a big fond of the crazy mutant thing. TW2 story had very little if flaws at all.

So obviously, TW3 was the most expected game I ever played since I started being a gamer, which was already more than 20 years ago. Blocked myself from any demo, spoiler, didn't watch a single video which would potentially spoil my experience. And then I played this game. And to this day, this is still my favourite game. It was exactly as expected. A beautiful Open World game, in the spirit of the Witcher, with a fantastic story telling, an interesting (yet unfortunately, with a screwed up progression curve) combat system and a gorgeous universe. And all of this, for a price simply ridiculous compared to any other AAA company.

I got 13 DLC for free, 2 extensions for nearly the price of a full game. Bethesda would have billed me 400 $ for such a game (60 $ for the base game, 5-10$ for each DLC, 20$ for extension 1, 40$ for extension 2)

So thanks for everything CDPR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on growing and expanding CD Projekt RED, Congratulations!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1219095

Great job on expanding to 500 employees, just please don't mess up somewhere to where you lose money.

Great job on earning $5 million dollars (USD) for the first quarter of 2016 from gog.com.

I hope you become a force to not be ignored by the AAA video game publishing companies and AAA video game development companies.

I look forward to seeing the PC versions of all of the PC versions of video games that have microtransactions to be released for sale on gog.com without any microtransactions in them 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com.

And just see every single PC versions of video games get sold 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com.

Here's to hoping you guys earn $20 million dollars (USD) for the second quarter of 2016 in profit.

This game is very healing to say the least and it has been helping me through some pretty rough times.
I'm thankful for it's kreation.
B&W should be amazing.. also and I can't wait!
:wondering:

Last edited:
Left it very late so I could enjoy Blood and Wine shortly after but Hearts of Stone was simply amazing, loved every minute, I enjoyed it even more than the base game and that I loved to bits, O' Dimm is one of my favourite characters, I was torn right up til the last minute what to do in the last choice, but in the end a deal's a deal.

Love stories which don't involve the end of the world. Make's it far more meaningful because the amount of times I've saved a world in video games now must be astronomical so thanks to everyone involved in this expansion for making a way more grounded situation (ironic with all the magic involved).

Can't wait for Blood and Wine.

A thank you letter

Although Witcher 3 has been out a long time, I finally had time in my schedule to play it through, and I wanted to thank everyone at CDPR that created this excellent adventure. I have never had a more immersive experience in a game, nor ran through so many feelings before, I forgot it was a game many a time. Anger, hate, excitement, frustration, joy (all these in reaction to the story and characters). For a game to invoke that in someone, it is truly a masterpiece. So thank you for bringing me into this world of intrigue, politics, and adventure. I had a truly wonderful time every hour I put into it. (137 playing hours!)

I am now looking forward to your next project and see what you can do with cyberpunk!

Forever your fan!
Jack

I need to gush about this new user interface...

Right, so I really felt the need to go out of my way to post on here about this. I hardly ever post on these forums but I heard CDPR actually reads stuff here so why not! I just wanted to say that you guys have seriously just blown expectations out of the water with the continued love and support you've given this game. I seriously was not expecting such a huge and beautiful update such as 1.2 to grace us along with what is already such a massive and exciting final adventure in Blood and Wine. I love that you guys pour your heart and soul into everything you do and I think this latest update just goes to show that you're constantly thinking about all the players who love your game, and are listening to what they want and making it happen even a year after release.

I opened the game for the first time today after a lengthy hiatus and I must have spent at least an hour just going through each menu and exploring all the new customizable options and new features. It may sound silly but so many games just fail so badly at making a pleasant, interesting, and beautiful looking UI and to say you've met those standards is an understatement. I mean just the attention to detail, the crisp new looking icons and the even easier navigation makes me never want to leave these gorgeous menus! I feel like I'm playing a whole new game because everything to do with the character menus has been completely redone and in such a way that it's even more inviting and easy to understand than before! I can't even begin to put into words how amazing everything looks so far and I can't wait to put many many more hours into this game before I have to let Geralt go! :(

Thanks to all the magnificent artists of all kinds over at CDPR for making what is truly a masterpiece!

Although Witcher 3 has been out a long time, I finally had time in my schedule to play it through, and I wanted to thank everyone at CDPR that created this excellent adventure. I have never had a more immersive experience in a game, nor ran through so many feelings before, I forgot it was a game many a time. Anger, hate, excitement, frustration, joy (all these in reaction to the story and characters). For a game to invoke that in someone, it is truly a masterpiece. So thank you for bringing me into this world of intrigue, politics, and adventure. I had a truly wonderful time every hour I put into it. (137 playing hours!)

I am now looking forward to your next project and see what you can do with cyberpunk!

Forever your fan!
Jack

I finished it not long ago too, and I have to say, though it took me a year, this game is amazing. One of the best games I've ever played. CDPR really are a great company. The game is phenomenal for a number of reasons already mentioned, though I will say as I am replaying Witcher 2 right now, CDPR has excelled as exponentially increasing the quality of each game. The storytelling, the mood, and the tone in W3 are all top notch. That whole prologue is experptly crafted storytelling in an open world.

So aside from all the amazing things already stated here, I want to add this (which has also been stated here, I'm sure): the free DLC program. So much of the extra DLC we were given would have been sold to us at a premium by other companies. This is sometimes I've hated for years. I remember Morrowind's official mods along these lines--free! Then Oblivion started the world down a dark path. But CDPR refused to do this. I love it. When the Witcher 3 announced it would have expansions--not small, piddly DLC like I received with Fallout 4's awful expansion pass, Wticher fans seem to have been treated to massive, great additions to the story.

Thanks CDPR. You are the best.

Right, so I really felt the need to go out of my way to post on here about this. I hardly ever post on these forums but I heard CDPR actually reads stuff here so why not! I just wanted to say that you guys have seriously just blown expectations out of the water with the continued love and support you've given this game. I seriously was not expecting such a huge and beautiful update such as 1.2 to grace us along with what is already such a massive and exciting final adventure in Blood and Wine. I love that you guys pour your heart and soul into everything you do and I think this latest update just goes to show that you're constantly thinking about all the players who love your game, and are listening to what they want and making it happen even a year after release.

I opened the game for the first time today after a lengthy hiatus and I must have spent at least an hour just going through each menu and exploring all the new customizable options and new features. It may sound silly but so many games just fail so badly at making a pleasant, interesting, and beautiful looking UI and to say you've met those standards is an understatement. I mean just the attention to detail, the crisp new looking icons and the even easier navigation makes me never want to leave these gorgeous menus! I feel like I'm playing a whole new game because everything to do with the character menus has been completely redone and in such a way that it's even more inviting and easy to understand than before! I can't even begin to put into words how amazing everything looks so far and I can't wait to put many many more hours into this game before I have to let Geralt go! :(

Thanks to all the magnificent artists of all kinds over at CDPR for making what is truly a masterpiece!

Happy with the new UI apart from how long it takes to load when switching tabs on ps4, wonder if it's coz I've hoarded so much shit, annoying though for sure

Toussaint is incredibly beautiful and the amount of content is staggering. CDPR has outdone themselves once again. After many years of gaming on the PC, you're the only gaming company left that I only feel 100% positive towards. Too many of your competitors have sold out in one way or the other and the quality has suffered because of it. Not so with CDPR, and I sincerely hope you stay true to yourselves and continue to make fantastic games, for gamers, by gamers!

Usually never pre-orders anything, but Cyberpunk 2077, here I come! :D

thanks for the new radial menu mechanic, holding, select and release, much better han pressing the key, select, press to hide, now the combat is much faster and fluid,
and thanks for the new floatng particles in the air, look very good

CDPR, here I am at 10 pm in the airport - a week after I finished the game; still listening to the soundtrack while waiting for my plane. Thank you for everything you have done...

Letter of Apology from C.de.P.R.

I must say that was a nice touch CDPR to put that letter in the 1.21 patch.

Being a console player for TW3, I have been irritated over the length of time for patches for the XB1, and since I only have the base game for my PC, I have noticed that there's things on the PC version that's not on consoles. Like the letter found on one of the thugs that you beat up outside of the tavern in White Orchard.

All I ask is that since you are only supporting until 2017, I hope you will continue to release patches for the consoles (only quicker,please) and listen & consider (resonable) requests from all format users.

Thank you again for that thoughtful in game letter.

BadWolf

I just want to say that whoever made the main castle in Toussaint.... that's probably the single most impressive piece of architecture I've seen in any video game. Damn son, you did good. You did good.

I've been a gamer for many years so I've seen a lot but I have never tried an experience remotely similar to the one I lived with TW3..I was so fascinated by this world that I can not get tired, and I hope that day never comes, you guys have created a world that pulsates with life, making it realistic and mature with awesome characters that make you feel emotively attacked to them and a exellent story that I will never forget . CDPR Thank you so much for creating this great masterpiece, Geralt will always remain in my heart greetings from Italy waiting for Cyberpunk and (after "that" Geralt look) with the hope of seeing a new Witcher in the future.

Top Bottom