When can we expect 2.03 and a rework to cyberware capacity shards drops?

+
Of course we're expecting more patches, the game is in a terrible state right now. Balancing and questionable design issues aside, lots of stuff that came with 2.0 isn't even working properly and not to mention the numerous bugs, gamebreaking ones most of all.
It freaks me out that they now release the Ultimate Edition. I wonder if this means no more patches...

It freaks me out that they now release the Ultimate Edition. I wonder if this means no more patches...
Ultimate Edition is just a bundle for the official paid content, so doesn't have anything to do with the game's patching process.

Unfortunately the gaming industry has desecrated the meaning of several terms such as "Ultimate" or "Definitive". These terms used to actually stand for something and mean that the game provided on the disc is 100% complete and a straight plug'n'play, but in today's gaming industry in which games are *shoved out first, fixed later* it just means it includes all the paid content.
  • Unless it's some company like Bandai Namco which calls something the "Ultimate Edition" and then releases "Ultimate #2/#3/#4" editions...
  • Or some other companies with their "MEGA ULTRA SUPER TURBO OMEGA SUPERNOVA DELUXE GOTY" edition :LOL:
  • Or look at Capcom's Street Fighter and their "YEARLY" Ultimate editions

Yes, it would be very dumb move from CDPR to stop patching the game. Having touched nearly everything in the game with 2.0 they probably well aware that they "basically" have to start patching "a new game".

Lets just hope that 2.03 will be together / before with Ultimate Edition CP2077 launch.

Can anybody remember CDPR last roadmap plans?
I think there were set timeframes for support of CP 2077 after Phantom Liberty release.
This will answer how many potential patches can be going forward (approximately at least).

Well since not seeing any from Level 15 being in at over 7 hours there and now im lvl 49 and with 245 cap and 65+ hrs in an I've mainly focused on just killing groups of people so not like I'm not searching... an just lately find a package in Dog Town to find a Iconic Capacity Shard that.... had no affect... (supposed to of gave me extra 40 capacity) 0 difference after pickup and well thanks.... I thought I'd try reload the save see if I was just seeing things and it changed to a Adreno Trigger S+ Iconic now... but go back to after the package save the Adreno Trigger isn't there so Ive 💯 picked up a cyberware cap shard... here's hoping for patch with the ultimate edition. (PS5)

Lets just hope that 2.03 will be together / before with Ultimate Edition CP2077 launch.

Can anybody remember CDPR last roadmap plans?
I think there were set timeframes for support of CP 2077 after Phantom Liberty release.
This will answer how many potential patches can be going forward (approximately at least).
Considering how many times they changed that roadmap i wouldn't count on it at all.

Top Bottom