Witcher 3 music

+

Btw guys, just to pretend this is still the music thread, does anyone know what happened to Gene Rozenberg, is he still in the team? He was the guy in the Game Informer video about the soundtrack.

Btw guys, just to pretend this is still the music thread, does anyone know what happened to Gene Rozenberg, is he still in the team? He was the guy in the Game Informer video about the soundtrack.

He had a year long contract and he has finished his part of the job

I agree, I was also hoping for a full track =P... but thanks for the update nevertheless! It is quite exciting finding new things about the game, even if they are just small bits!

Last edited:
Speaking of orchestral and folk. How much of each will be featured overall?
I for one would like more folk sounds, with orchestral pieces playing only in key places/scenarios.

We’re mixing folk music with symphonic score in order to create one consistent setting for our soundtrack. There will be much more folk elements than previously, but it doesn’t mean we’re not going to take advantage of more cinematic sound in our music.

shall it be instrumental only or vocals will be used too?

Yes, there will be both.

This reminded me of Witcher's 2 music. So awesome. It just fits. Have fun ^^

Note: This music in no way related to the production of Witcher 3, Its just music which fits within the theme of the Witcher. (This is just my opinion though.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwuQ6UHMQg

You're right, it has everything to do with TW universe.
Althoug this will be good when I'm washing dishes or working in one of those lawsuits I have to deal with for a living. They're like monsters, I'm the warrior now, heh.

Top Bottom