New Forums - Let’s rock!

+
New Forums - Let’s rock!

The day many of you (including me) have been waiting for is finally here! We are thrilled to introduce the brand new Witcher forum experience. Besides the completely new engine, we are very happy to introduce additional features like one account for all of our services, i.e. thewitcher.com, cyberpunk.net and REDkit, seamless navigation between each room and an achievement system... just to name a few.

We’ve also increased the number of rooms within the forums to make navigation easier. We invite all of you to the newly-created “Witcher 3 Discussions” room, where you can talk about everything related to our upcoming game, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The room called “News” is your #1 destination for all the official news and announcements coming from CD Projekt RED, so be sure to check it out frequently to stay up to date on everything that’s going on with the development of your favorite games.

Before you start, please take a moment to go through the Forum Rules and, if you encounter any difficulties when logging in, our Login FAQ. All bugs and glitches shall be reported here.
One more thing! As a gesture of gratitude for being a part of the community, we wanted to give something special to all of you who frequent our forums and share your thoughts with us. Click here to see 3 new, never-before-seen screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! You are the first ones to lay your eyes on them, so don’t forget to let us know what you think.

Have fun!

Last edited:
It's great, well done!

Login and password requests windows sometimes pops up when browsing the forum.

Last edited:
Looks great, and a change is very welcome ! I particularly love the parchment look. And thanks for blending the forums !

I'm getting the occasional login requests too, the only other thing i've noticed is in our settings where we can change nickname - it still says you can do it as many times as you like - but Marcins Login thread says different.

Would like to see a "list of achievements" here (haha!) :D
And also I'm curious about the 'titles' above our avatars (same at the CP77 forums) as in what are the different marks for the next level up :D

Guess some new threads on them are incoming

I'm not sure if the old site is still going to be used but since it went back online the Gameboard trailer doesn't have the "Close" button and I can't acces the forums from there.

Nice forum. I have had some problems with logging in, but now its OK.. nice too see everyone again and the forum too :p

Great that we re-launched, for some reason my account was so old (Jan 2008) that it did not survive the move haha! I had to use my e-mail instead of my forum username "silversteel" like I did in the past and it seems to have generated a new account for me which is OK, but....

I browsed some threads that I posted in before the change and my posts are shown as being posted by "username_2072875"
For example I was the author of this thread and the OP's name is "username_2072875" instead of silversteel. Account_decimated.

Oh well I am happy that my account somehow survived through TWO forum reforms!

Top Bottom