Developers, please check the PC Patch. Downgraded?

+
I had the same issue with npcs popping up around me (or buildings in the distance missing walls, etc.) until I moved the game from my HDD to one of my SDDs. Don't believe that this should be an requirement to fix this issue but at least in my case the pop ups obviously had something to do with hard drive accessing times.

I would also like to add that I did not notice these issues in prior versions of the game. It was only after V1.03 was released that this started happening (but then again I won't place all the blame on the patch. Maybe I had simply not arrived in Novigrad before V1.03 hit. I never had problems in any other city but Novigrad)

Last edited:
I remember that in one of the 'Family Matters' cutscenes
when the Baron digged the hole for the botchling, the shovel didn't appear in his hands. That was pretty distracting.
I'm playing mostly on low settings, but things like this shouldn't happen I think.

I never noticed it until I walked up to the locked library doors in Oxenfurt - the two guards with crossed pikes just *popped* into existence when I was about 10 feet away. Weird.

Top Bottom