Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like gambling... I like underground fight clubs... i like gambling in underground fight clubs...

Another mini-game, bet on fights like we bet on horses.

Go to a bar, look-up a list of NPC fights (much like Keno or Horses), see their rankings, place your bet, comeback later to check results.

I've loved in-game gambling, whether it's Mines of Titan or Witcher 2.

The feel of the strip, the immersion ofdingy basment drinking holes different music and languages as you pass by. The little touches can go along way.

Unfortunately I was at party which had run out of Pineapple juice & lemonade, so one of my dear friends (who feels 37 & single is wrong) started giving me Rekorderlig (apparently a sweet cider) with my juice. Been a non-drinker it didn't take long before I was foregoing any juice and stuck to those bottles like a baby to a tit. Our Australian ciders pack quite a bite so, with my senses blasted by passive smoking and loud music, I didn't notice the sweet flavour before I was legless (which is about 1 or 2 drinks).
If you get the chance, try the Passionfruit one, its gorgeous:

The feel of the strip, the immersion ofdingy basment drinking holes different music and languages as you pass by. The little touches can go along way.
I hope pit fights are in, (and they should probably have a legal version, (limited cyber, no weapons/blunt weapons only to submission/knockout/points based - like boxing,) and illegal ones, (weapons allowed, full cyber encouraged, to first blood or to the death.)
I also want the opportuity to take part in them, (or even run them?) Not only that, but I thought it would be cool to have an online league.)

Also, I want to bet on racing, (of course horses are probably all gone or extremely rare so cars and cyber/robotic stallions would probably work.)

Oh, threres a thought, pit fights with Cyber-Animals...

Wanted to say, Jesus, but he would slice me into pieces, cause i said his name in vain.

He would also blast the bits into atoms, because I swaer thats the Ironman arm. ...and lets face it, he alreadty turned water into wine, so people into atoms is probably on the same level as making copper sulphate is to us.

Hey guys how about we ditch this whole Cyberpunk shindig and instead do: YIFFPUNK 2077! Featuring mandatory major exotic surgeries and well-detailed animal penises and horse fucking and drama!

One thing I especially like about Gibson's writing in particular was the sense of mystery. The gap between those with wealth, especially the technological kind, and those without is so great that the powers and machinations of wealthy people with seem to many to exist along the borders of possibility. Almost the way that many in the past (and some still) believe the wide world to be full of spirits and demons who follow chains of logic alien to people . I hope CDPR plays up the mystery aspect of the cyberpunk world and judging from way the Letho thread of the Witcher 2's story went, I'll bet the can and will.

Yes, I wrote it. *points to sig*
It was a vote, not an original idea.
And wtf made you bring up yiffing of all things?

One thing I especially like about Gibson's writing in particular was the sense of mystery. The gap between those with wealth, especially the technological kind, and those without is so great that the powers and machinations of wealthy people with seem to many to exist along the borders of possibility. Almost the way that many in the past (and some still) believe the wide world to be full of spirits and demons who follow chains of logic alien to people . I hope CDPR plays up the mystery aspect of the cyberpunk world and judging from way the Letho thread of the Witcher 2's story went, I'll bet the can and will.
That's an excellent observation and I agree whole heartedly.

The whole 3Jane situation should be used as an inspirational tool. The guy in the vat as well, just can't remember his name.

It was a vote, not an original idea.
And wtf made you bring up yiffing of all things?

It was my idea of an april fools prank, the prank being dumbfuckidily suggesting that 2077 should be all about furries. If I had access to a CDPR staff account, it would have actually had impact.

Last edited:
Okay, since I have no idea about quite a large amount of the setting I wanna know if it would be possible for the player character to join and/or help out a gang. Gangs potentially could provide allies and resources to the bottom-of-the-foodchain guy/chick that the main character will be.

Okay, since I have no idea about quite a large amount of the setting I wanna know if it would be possible for the player character to join and/or help out a gang. Gangs potentially could provide allies and resources to the bottom-of-the-foodchain guy/chick that the main character will be.

It was certainly possible in 2020, depending on your character and on your GM.

Joining just about any organization, from gangs, corps, national agencies and even secret societies would have been possible, in theory.

It was certainly possible in 2020, depending on your character and on your GM.

Joining just about any organization, from gangs, corps, national agencies and even secret societies would have been possible, in theory.

Was thinking of my character when the game comes out signing on with some gangers, because like I said, they can provide allies and resources to a bottom-feeder. And allies/resources can help one stay alive in the cyberpunk world. So its a smart decision provided that they dont try to skewer/shoot him on sight.

Was thinking of my character when the game comes out signing on with some gangers, because like I said, they can provide allies and resources to a bottom-feeder. And allies/resources can help one stay alive in the cyberpunk world. So its a smart decision provided that they dont try to skewer/shoot him on sight.

Ah, but this is Cyberpunk. Everything has a price, and the price is often obscured and much higher than you think.

Ah, but this is Cyberpunk. Everything has a price, and the price is often obscured and much higher than you think.

Do elaborate, I must inform myself so I can figure a contingency plan. Because playing it smart (and knowing how to swim) is also a way to improve chances of cyberpunk survival.

Last edited:
Do elaborate, I must inform myself so I can figure a contingency plan.

By signing on with said gang, what exactly would be expected of you? What would be in it for the gang?

Would you be a soldier? A killer? ...or perhaps a patsy...

Also, what do you think would happen when you 'outgrew' said gang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom