Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have quite a nice day here today. Somehow we´re getting a mini-spring in the middle of winter... up till Sunday we´re gonna have temperatures up to 23 ºC, apparently, which is quite weird.

I woke up at 12:10 and I feel like shit! It's 20 past 1 now and I have a light head! I was going to get up at 8:30 but I fell asleep again!

I like waking up late sometimes. When I have nothing to do on a Sunday, for example, it´s nice to wake up at noon knowing I could stay all day in bed if I wanted to!

I always sleep until after noon if I don't have anything to do the other day. But I just go late to bed soo I don't waste any actual time. Besides it seems that late at night for some reason I can concentrate myself longer on certain things.

For me the matter is not what hour I wake up but how I do it: without any alarm or any other sound.... I love to wake up by myself (am I say it correctly?)

But, sadly, there's always someone who think I don't deserve it...

For me the matter is not what hour I wake up but how I do it: without any alarm or any other sound.... I love to wake up by myself (am I say it correctly?)

But, sadly, there's always someone who think I don't deserve it...

Cats are the best alarm clock.
Mine always wakes me up at 7:45 am, the perfect time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom